H2H7 / H2H7 hype/speculation thread

• Xeccah%s's Photo
    :spam:

Who will be the first one drafted?
    Who will have the best team overall after drafting?
    Who will end up winning the contest?

I think pac will obviously be the first one drafted. With rob, six frags and the like who are likely to captain, pacificoaster remains the top pick for nearly every team.

If HK wasn't enough proof last year, they very well may have the top team. Replacements, too. Hell, maybe Rob ends up being actually decent as captain :p.

It all depends on who picks who. Liam will try to defend his title, but it's really everyone's game until post-drafting
  • inthemanual%s's Photo

I'm planning to draft gdb first. And with a choice like that, I'll have the best team and win the tourney.

• Xeccah%s's Photo

I'm planning to draft gdb first. And with a choice like that, I'll have the best team and win the tourney.

i'm calling it, gdb for h2h7 mvp
  • Lotte%s's Photo
    You know it. Historical parks ftw
  • amblerk%s's Photo

What if a player is drafted by more than one team? Do they then have a choice?

• Liampie%s's Photo

What if a player is drafted by more than one team? Do they then have a choice?

The draft is a group chat between all the captains. They take turns, so something like that won't happen.
  • amblerk%s's Photo

Ah right, so its kind of like the school playground games of football where the crappy players are left to the end haha I guess that is the only way to do it though really eh!

• conkerlfc%s's Photo

The draft is a group chat between all the captains. They take turns, so something like that won't happen.

When you says it's "a group chat between all the captains", is it possible for everyone else to watch? That would be pretty fun.

• Lotte%s's Photo
    I agree, that would be pretty entertaining to watch. Perhaps do it the same way as the awards by hosting it on an IRC and only give voice to the captains so that they can pick their players. Ofcourse allowing everybody to talk after each round is done
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Yes.
  • Lotte%s's Photo

awesome

• amblerk%s's Photo

That would be ace!

• Louis!%s's Photo

The draft is always visible for everyone, there is chat before and after, it's only during that only the captains can speak.

I personally believe I will be #1 pick. Because I'm awesome, and everyone wants me on their team.

• conkerlfc%s's Photo

That's good to know! :) Should be awesome!

• GammaZero%s's Photo

Team reddit FTW!

Except maybe me, I could derail an entire team :p
  • Coasterbill%s's Photo

Is anyone else loving the amazing flood of site activity this has generated? While the site is far from dead I'd love to see even half as much activity as we've seen recently all the time.

• Liampie%s's Photo

Is anyone else loving the amazing flood of site activity this has generated? While the site is far from dead I'd love to see even half as much activity as we've seen recently all the time.

That's one of the reasons why H2H is so great. Lots of activity, and in a few months lots of great great parks.
  • Austin55%s's Photo

My biggest fear is that the contest will end up in a detailing duel. I love me some good detail, but as of late detail has turned into "throw as many objects as you can into a single block without much rhyme or reason", and it feels like grand and amazing atmoshere have been sacrificed in such attempts. 

• SSSammy%s's Photo

sey has been building for years and i wouldn't say a lot of players have reached his level of detail amount. let alone with as much skill.

• Lotte%s's Photo

it'd be so cool to see a park with awesome coasters combined with sey's awesome architecture. whoever picks him needs to utilize that

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading