H2H7 / H2H7 hype/speculation thread

• Austin55%s's Photo

Does anyone want to speculate who will get taken second? Or anyone think Pac won't go first?

• G Force%s's Photo

Robbie if he isn't a captian, if he is, then... who knows.

• JJayMForce%s's Photo

How I think it might go.  Not necessarily what I would do though (but yes I would take Pac 1st).  Heavily taking into account availability and experience*s. 

So many good playas overall, it's hard to make any list.  I have a feeling of breakout appearances, too.  Every player signed up has potential, I look forward to it all!

1) Pacificoaster   
    2) sey   
    3) AvanineCommuter  
    4) belgianguy  
    5) cocoa
    6) wheres_walto

• Liampie%s's Photo
    It's obvious that gdb will go first. Pac will go second and after that I have no clue.
  • Kumba%s's Photo

Here guys, this should help a lot: http://parkmakers.com/h2h7/

Careful... once you leave the page you cannot comeback to what you did or re-enter it as text and be able to sort again. Might want to just leave the page open.

Please let me know if any info is wrong. Everyone signed-up was added (even captains in case people want to make an overall player rankings list) and if more people sign-up I'll add them when I can. 

• Xeccah%s's Photo
    lol kumba
  • Louis!%s's Photo

LOL Kumba is secretly gathering evidence from the other potential captains :p

• Liampie%s's Photo
    Yeah that's why I gave him a fake order!
  • Kumba%s's Photo

There is no way for me to see what you enter. Notice the URL never changes and there is no submitting of anything. It's fine tho, just be paranoid if you like.

• ][ntamin22%s's Photo
    I support kumba's efforts to provide external tools to help the community

I am also not just saying this because he has the list displayed in alphabetical order so I'm #1
  • FK+Coastermind%s's Photo

KUMBA WATCHES ME WHILE I SLEEP!

• wheres_walto%s's Photo

K0NGBA

• ][ntamin22%s's Photo
    ]['s LL Editorial

Wholesale LL-only teams are certainly not out of the question, but it remains a risky path if your goal is a competitive squad. (If you just want to see more sweet LL work, then nothing is really stopping you.) This season has a field of 19-20 LL-capable players, with a very borderline 9-12 considered primarily LL or equally capable. Considering that many of those players will be drafted for their RCT2 talents, it could be hard to even meet a ten-player roster of LL builders.

It seems more likely that the LL (and similarly NCSO) players will be split up begween teams. Anybody who is planning a strong LL effort would be smart to grab proven double threats like Liam and Cocoa as soon as possible, though you could also form a solid LL core with one veteran like Milo or Roomie and a few newer LL names like Poke or Wouter. Picking up Liam or Cocoa is a very safe move since you essentially get a proven RCT2 talent and the possibility of a great LL pairing as well. There's also the players who aren't known for LL, either because they haven't shown work or haven't built in it recently. These are high-risk prospects that are safest when added onto a team already capable of finishing a LL round or two, and they could be very useful as assistant builders to help arrange your best LL'ers to meet the legal limits.
  • Kumba%s's Photo

You do know Loopy signed up right?

I think there is a good chance of a first Hurricanes LL park. All depends how the draft goes, but I would be happy to work on LL and consider myself a duel game threat.

• robbie92%s's Photo

Y'all better stay perched for my incoming RCT4M masterpiece in the semi-finals.

• nin%s's Photo

I mean this could be the first real time we see nin LL work so everything goes.

• csw%s's Photo
    I'm going out on a limb and saying there will be an LL park better then Jerusalem this season.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Also if half the LL players are on one team the matchup thread will be boring since lots of people won't be able to vote.

Agree with most of your essay. Mostly the part where you advise the captains to pick me.
  • RCT2day%s's Photo

I used Kumba's list to make my project power rankings list.  Some notes:

-Obviously, this is opinionated so don't bash me too hard for favoring one player over another

-I made a lot of tough calls judging by how active they have been in recent years (hence why Six Frags isn't a top 10 player, for example)

-the top 40 is really deep, then it seems to drop dramatically in terms of player talent

-new players were difficult to rank, so that's why I only did a top 40

1.) Pacificcoaster

2.) robbie

3.) Kumba

4.) Roomie

5.) Cocoa

6.) AvanineCommuter

7.) sey

8.) ][ntamin

9.) BelgianGuy

10.) Loopy

11.) FK+coastermind

12.) Coupon (Love his work)

13.) Seb 

14.) Liampie

15.) Wheres_Walto

16.) nin

17.) inthemanual (he's gonna have a big tournament I think)

18.) disneylandian192

19.) JimmyLaessig (potential to be the breakout player of the year)

20.) Maverix

21.) Steve

22.) Shotguns?

23.) Stoksy

24.) Milo

25.) Fisch

26.) Six Frags

27.) RCT2day

28.) FredD

29.) Scotland's Finest

30.) Trav

31.) PizzaWurscht (another with huge potential)

32.) Arjan

33.) SSSammy

34.) JJayMForce

35.) Jonny93

36.) gdb

37.) In:Cities (haven't seen much of him, but I love his past work)

38.) PokeCoasterEmpires

39.) Coasterbill

40.) djbrace1234

I really enjoyed myself while making this list.  It really gives you a good feel of what every captain has to do and really familiarizes yourself with your competition.  I encourage anyone with some time to spare to do this.

• wheres_walto%s's Photo

Wow you guys have me pretty high

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading