H2H7 / Advertise yourself!

• djbrcace1234%s's Photo

Pro:

-Good at layouts 

-Good ideas and strong passions to see the completed envision

Con

-I feel like I can't finish anything because everything I build never satisfies me like I use to.

uD9uXd.pngvoCrNp.png

LRAjox.png

oQFwwE.png

• pierrot%s's Photo

djbrcace you really improved a lot since last H2H.

• djbrcace1234%s's Photo

Well I hope so!  Just naming staff and adding only a few shrubs in Jerusalem should merit improvement very quickly. :p  

• Cocoa%s's Photo

I still love that last project, djbrcace. any chance of finishing it into a design or little park?

• thirteen%s's Photo

pros: 

- I am a doctor

- I am married (and you are not)

- I played rct when some of you still had diapers on

cons:

- basically the first two points of my pro list. time is and always has been difficult for me. But I will do my very best I can in the game, I know I will never reach the level of professionalism some of you guys have achieved.

• Steve%s's Photo

Just to show that still kinda know what I'm doing, been fucking around with this for a couple hours...

Attached Image: invert2.PNG

• robbie92%s's Photo

That's the most work you've done in three years.

• Liampie%s's Photo
    That S bend before the loop is unfortunate.
  • Steve%s's Photo

I know, right. I've been messing around with the first drop and couldn't get anything that flowed right. I'm not too happy with the coaster in general but I think it's almost there.

And yeah, Rob, true hahaha.

• Kumba%s's Photo

Pretty nice Steve. I am sure you'll make a captain happy, if you can top the total of 17% you did on two parks last season :mantis:

• Dirk Pitt%s's Photo

I just returned from a long hiatus since I re-kindled my interest in RCT, so I thought I would throw out these two screens on what I've made in LL after not touching LL for 10 years.

6GRCXf1.jpg

Blue Knight - An small side friction coaster located in the historical district of an yet unnamed park. It was the first coaster to be built in the park.

fs0D6on.jpg

Wildfire - The park's second newest coaster, an looping B&M coaster. The coaster isn't themed just yet, just the station and transfer track is themed as of now.

• ][ntamin22%s's Photo

You'll do fine, Dirk.  Glad to have you back.

• Milo%s's Photo

I'm working full time but I'll have quite a bit of time to devote. My schedule is consistent and I can plan around it well, I work evenings US time so I can work on stuff while others are most likely at work/school. I can offer lots of brainstorming power and crazy ideas, even as comments on other parks. I like to throw shit out there until something sounds good to somebody. I prefer to build fantasy over realism but I can comment and assist with any style.

The flip side is my motivation swings on a dime and I build slow as hell. I also tend to throw crazy ideas on a map without taking the overall layout into consideration. Weak foliage, weak coloring.

• Dirk Pitt%s's Photo

You'll do fine, Dirk.  Glad to have you back.

Thanks, glad you think so. Just throwing that out for the prospective captains to take a look at. 

I also must add that I feel as I've improved in RCT since I stopped playing as I've matured and gotten older. The park I have listed under my name from Park Wars was from when I was like 14 I think (I'm 26 now) lol. I have a full time job now, no kids, so its all RCT play time for me after work time. No college finals or college commitments or college parties to fuck up my time in RCT. :) Except my live-in girlfriend but that's another story ;)

• nin%s's Photo

pros: im nin

cons: im nin

• Stoksy%s's Photo

^Most accurate so far.

• Roomie%s's Photo

I'm pretty good at all the games especially the Open Transport Tycoon Deluxe one

This is Kumba in OTTD.

Kumba.jpg

I cant find powered launched mode anywhere though. And these trains look nothing like B&M cars.

"Hey Roomie didn't you make the same gag in H2H6?" 

YOU CAN'T PROVE ANYTHING!

• trav%s's Photo

Better than Kumba's version

• Lotte%s's Photo

we should play openTTD some time

• Kumba%s's Photo

You clearly pulled off the cobra roll better than I did.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading