General Chat / The Matrix Reloaded...

• JFK%s's Photo

blitzsama: hes clever enough to realize that he can't beat me with wit... so he tried to "befriend me" as if the whole thing was a joke between me and him

What the fuck is he talking about?

I like the fact that you fags actually think you can seriously take me on. My dick is huge. Yeah. It's a full three inches.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo

blitzsama: hes clever enough to realize that he can't beat me with wit... so he tried to "befriend me" as if the whole thing was a joke between me and him

What the fuck is he talking about?

I like the fact that you fags actually think you can seriously take me on. My dick is huge. Yeah. It's a full three inches.

Now your talking nonsense and all. Its quite sad when your arguement comes down to fake quotes.
  • JFK%s's Photo

Really this is all nonsense. Lets play "patsy."

No. Let's play, "Let's edit my post to look like less of a buttfucking scragbag".
  • JBruckner%s's Photo

Really this is all nonsense. Lets play "patsy."

No. Let's play, "Let's edit my post to look like less of a buttfucking scragbag".

I wouldnt be bitching about post editing, mister. Your quite imfamous for it.
  • JFK%s's Photo

Maybe small edits or additions. I never remove anything.
    You're mistaking me for Ty.
    God, I hate that fag.
  • Not so Great Brain%s's Photo
    lol
  • JBruckner%s's Photo

Maybe small edits or additions. I never remove anything.
    You're mistaking me for Ty.
    God, I hate that fag.

Change the subject, why dont we?
  • JFK%s's Photo

Change the subject, why dont we?

No. Enough about me. Let's talk about you. And all your ingenius little quips and observations. You sure opened my eyes, let me tell you. Before you came around and enlightened me with your opinion, I thought Michael Jackson was black, man.
    How stupid of me.
  • `sfkstyle%s's Photo
    8@.
    :birthday:
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    He told me he hated git, so i put some gas on the flame... ;)
    didn't think he'd go overboard and actually quote me though, that was quite unexpected.
    I wanted to see a fight between glitch and git, and thats what i got more or less...
  • `sfkstyle%s's Photo
    :birthday:.
  • JFK%s's Photo
    Everyone hates me, Blitz-Sama. I am the villiage whipping boy.
    Everyone is jealous of my obviously superior intellect.

This is why Kirii, and I will forever be hated by you fags. We don't mind, however.
    We encourage hate.
    The goal, eventually, is for you to all wipe your disgusting fucking asses with us. Because. You know. Asses need to be cleaned.
    Or something.
    I'm not sure. Kirii is the brains of the operation.
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    if i wanted my ass cleaned... i wouldn't use you :p
    i love orchestrating flamewars... and yet not be truly involved in them ^_~
    though that really couldn't be considered a flamewar, my point is still made.
  • JFK%s's Photo
    For future reference, Blitz-Sama, as long as I'm around, you don't need to orchestrate shit. I can get into trouble all on my own.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo

Not too keen on the grey, Mantis.
    And I actually thought GlitchWolf's version of the site was actually really quite good. Oh well.

I see you have given me "mad propz". This is nice. However. It doesn't excuse you ripping off my "dancing" trademark, you little fucker. 

You said something nice about me awhile ago. You are forgiven.
  • JFK%s's Photo
    I only said that to get into your pants. Don't feel special.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    I masturbate to the teachings of Git's philosophy.
    :birthday:

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading