• Xtreme97
    • FK+Coastermind
    • Otsdarva
    • alex
    • Wanted
    • Zaiush
    Percentage of vote: 74.03%
  • G Force%s's Photo
    Liam using his heavy hitters week one, bold move.
  • bigshootergill%s's Photo
    Ha! We've got 10 heavy hitters my friend!
  • inthemanual%s's Photo
    What? Going all out against the team that might have been seen as the biggest threat in this contest is somehow questionable?
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Hurricanes went all out?
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    All things considering a r1 solo of this quality is something to be proud of

No, tim meant we went all out...  me thinks...

Oh yes, and I agree, a HUGE congrats to Shotguns, that was a stellar park... a very tough round. You should be proud of your work, especially going at it on your own.

• inthemanual%s's Photo
    Liam's joking that you're the team to beat. He understood me fine. ;)

Don't mind my airheadedness! But I guess we'll see who the team to beat is in a few months.

• Xeccah%s's Photo
    Thanks guys, it was a shitload of work to do in 5 weeks time. Perhaps if this was even an 80/20 split, i would have had a clearer, better, and actually finished concept. I don't regret though, liam that was one hell of a park to make.
  • Coasterbill%s's Photo

Holy living fuck Shogo... 437 game years in 5 weeks? Do you sleep?

Hats off to you. I have a whole new appreciation for that park knowing it was a solo.

• Xeccah%s's Photo
    I slept while my comp was on.
  • PizzaWurscht%s's Photo

shotguns, im so sorry! 

• RCTER2%s's Photo

DOk91JN.gif

• 5dave%s's Photo
    Shotguns, nice work! But less building details = more time for important stuff (such as sleep) ;)

"MFG"
  • wheres_walto%s's Photo
    Wow. Shotguns just moved into the upper echelon
  • G Force%s's Photo

I wonder what the voting would have been like if people knew this was a solo.  Lol.

• SSSammy%s's Photo

great work shotgun, i think all the criticism still stands, though. there is a happy medium to be found when it comes to detail. there was enough shit there to fill a map twice the size with better distribution

• trav%s's Photo

Shotguns, don't take the difference between votes to heart. This was an incredible R1 park and something to be really proud of. Well done.

As for Tenochtitlan, I'm a little disappointed with the builders that it wasn't quite a pretty as their normal work in areas, but the details are definitely Liam-style. 

• Kumba%s's Photo

If you have been on my team before, you know I hate H2H solo parks. This did not start as one and he had a couple of partners, but his building style was super messy and the planning was unclear early on. His partners where confused and kinda could not match his level of detail. His pace on this was pretty amazing and he got it halfway pretty quick.

With the amazing skill and speed he was building at, I decided it could be a good strategic move to let it stay a solo as long as he was on pace, that way he could jump in any other week and go balls out to save a park. I guess you can say the strategy worked, however we didn't win. He nearly got it 100% and it was looking like a park that would win.

As for the messy style, we have talked to him about it and he's making progress on cleaning it up.

I had Zach ranked as a late round 1 pick before the draft due to his activity (had him ranked #1 most active, seems I was right!) and skill. He might be my biggest "steal" pick ever and I am not forgetting that I got Robbie in R3 of H2H5.

Liam and Tolsimir, outstanding park. Thought it was by you both from the moment I opened it. I really enjoyed it, at least as much as I could while the votes came in your favor. Congrats on the win.

• Austin55%s's Photo

It is very impressive for a solo. 

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading