H2H7 / [H2H7 Round 2 Match 2] - The Rat Pack vs Heaven's Atlas

• MorganFan%s's Photo

wtf is this

• djbrcace1234%s's Photo

^ I get the same error

• olddtfan51%s's Photo

I even tried to download it a second just to make sure the first one wasn't corrupted.

• Austin55%s's Photo
    It worked for me on the third try. Keep at it maybe?
  • Xeccah%s's Photo

Yes, I think we're all getting the same error.

• Xeccah%s's Photo

Guys, it's the name of the file that's fucking everything up. Change it and it works. It's the accented 'i' that fucks it up.

• djbrcace1234%s's Photo

Thanks shogo. :)

• csw%s's Photo

Mine worked first try. The first "i" in india automatically changed to a "+" so I'd guess Shotguns is correct.

Liking Heaven's Atlas park so far, it's a really neat idea to have a timeline map. But I think you must've recruited Kumba for the amount of brown you used in India :D

• Xeccah%s's Photo

Damn, that texture use of HA's park is FANTASTIC. This is what I wanted to do with PoE, and sadly miserably failed to do it. A little too brown in areas, but it works to make the buildings around the woody feel as one large structure, whether or not that was the intention. The concept, if I get it right, is really cool and original as well. Is it supposed to represent the europe-india trading route, or what? Definitely explains the weird way that the map is laid out. I definitely like your style though, HA in general, taking what it seems to be a more artistic path that isn't afraid to break convention to express an idea, or, as the titular "atlas" suggests, locations.

Can't vote due to lack of LL, though. Wished I had it.

• Liampie%s's Photo
    Fixed the file name, should work for everyone now. Good catch Shogo.
  • olddtfan51%s's Photo

Just fix the i in india and it works fine.

• G Force%s's Photo

"Its so good they build it twice"

about sums up the boat on HA park

Wish I could get my LL working, the Rats park looks fantastic.

• ScOtLaNdS_FiNeSt%s's Photo

This is unacceptable.. my vote goes to ratpack.....

• Xeccah%s's Photo

Russel they didn't build the same boat twice, not even close lol. I think you're referring back to R1 with that, and if you aren't, negate this comment.

• Maverix%s's Photo

This just in, Heavens Atlas only knows how to make boats.

• ScOtLaNdS_FiNeSt%s's Photo

Shots fired...

• turbin3%s's Photo

This is unacceptable.. my vote goes to ratpack.....

:)
  • RCTER2%s's Photo

10/10 If the color of India river was brown or green and had some nude peep bathing in it 

• csw%s's Photo

I get the feeling there will be some semblance of a boat in every HA park. They seem to be doing a catalogue of locations so the boats could tie them together. 

• ][ntamin22%s's Photo

#boats

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading