Related Games / Planet Coaster

• Ling%s's Photo

I still can't see them completely overhauling something like that... but I am hopeful.

• Roomie%s's Photo

I can see that. But like Parkitect the game is heavily modifiable. We have people working on that exact mod for PT i cant see why it wont happen in PC too.  

• Roomie%s's Photo

Wrong thread :p

• robbie92%s's Photo

I was totally set on getting this, until I saw the $100CAD price... Damn exchange rate.

Guess I'll grab the finished game when it's fully released.

• BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    Trust me robbie i feel the exact Same way, i mean every single day i go to their site and wonder if i should do it or wait another 6-7months
  • Six Frags%s's Photo

Guys.. Am I the only one that uses 'other ways' of getting to test this alpha? I probably shouldn't post this, but it's no coincidence only the pirate theme is available in this alpha and the early access price is so ridiculously high :p

edit; @ Roomie; Great screens! Please post more :)

• Ling%s's Photo

I found a torrent but I don't think it's a current version. Couldn't get anything to work.

• mintliqueur%s's Photo

What PC do you have? its actually fairly forgiving and even low settings look pretty good. In fact better than RCTW looks at full.

Currently an eight year old Macbook 3,1. Considering it gets a little short of breath running even many websites these days it probably won't handle a modern game like PC too well. I'm intending to replace this machine in a couple of months with something more modern/powerful, though since I'm not a gamer except for RCT and not using any heavy software like CAD or video editing programs, I'll probably save on the graphics power. What are the system requirements? I couldn't find them on the website but maybe I just didn't look hard enough.

• robbie92%s's Photo

Well, I found a way to, uh, play, but I keep getting error issues. I think it's my old computer that's causing issues, so hopefully by the time I have a new laptop later this year, it's all good.

I did pony up the money for the basic preorder though!

• Ling%s's Photo

I'm kind of excited to see what it actually looks like at 1440p. Got an overclocked i7-4790k and should have two 980 Ti's by the time it's out.

• BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    Six frags pm me now!
  • Louis!%s's Photo

Just watched some gameplay of this, albeit rubbish gameplay, but the game looks lovely. It seems to hit the spot in so many ways.

Reminds me a lot of SimCity (the new one), with the path system and the interface.

I haven't watched much, so maybe I'm missing it, but is there a snap to feature? Like how SimCity has snap points on edges of paths etc, does this have those as well as the free place options?

• BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    Apparently it does, everything can be snappen to either grid, Path and even certain objects,,, look at those videos from silvarret on YouTube to see how far you can come with the little there is already...
  • Louis!%s's Photo

I will do.

It looks like the sort of game I could totally get into, especially if others here are also enjoying it.

• BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    I am planning to thouroughly dive into this, i actually want to try and maybe even recreatie rollercoasters i've made rct2 in planet coaster but with th actual realism i've always wanted to get from the rides
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    Imagine robbie making a bga we can walk in ourselves, a Louis invert with a batwing we can actually ride pov... I mean the skill is among our players for sure and this game looks like the rct2 of the modern age, or at least it's shaping up to be
  • Steve%s's Photo
    The shit Silverret does with this game is fucking breath taking. Really wanna try this for myself someday.
  • Six Frags%s's Photo

^On that note, his newest video is so fucking helpful to get started.. This guy is like CoasterEd on steroids with using objects in other ways to create new objects;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnTkJ9TroBA

Also, his Japanese video shows what insane architecture can already be created in this alpha;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUYccy-PiQk

• Six Frags%s's Photo

Man, even the main menu tune is top-notch, can't stop listening to it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9im7og2uVrw

Also, all I'm basically doing in the game atm is placing some random rides and watching the peeps. Those animations man, so good.

• Louis!%s's Photo

I love the look of the game, just cant justify paying £60 right now as I am penniless. Otherwise I would.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading