General Chat / GAY MARRIAGE

• Xeccah%s's Photo

the united states did something relatvely good for once and finally, in the year 2015, gave the greenlight for equal marriage rights in all states, regardless how idiotic and stuck with preconceptions the majorities of certain states are

the gop backlash is hilarious though. most of them are going the "muh christian freedoms being attacked" route to legal decisions which don't effect them or their beliefs in the slightest

my state is trynna lock up licenscing thanks to our totally fantastic governor bobby jindal

• Dirk Pitt%s's Photo

the gop backlash is hilarious though. most of them are going the "muh christian freedoms being attacked" route to legal decisions which don't effect them or their beliefs in the slightest

Yes it is, I loved Justice Scalia dissent the most, but then again so did most people...

Also the GOP backlash is why this, http://thesatanictemple.com/ , is my new favorite religion... No seriously, look at it. Kind of ironic when a religion that has satan in it's name makes the most sense in today's world...

• Xeccah%s's Photo

gotta love atheistic satanism and the salt it causes. "encourage benevolence and empathy among all people", what do they think they are?

• G Force%s's Photo
    I'm glad because people will finally stop talking about it.
  • Steve%s's Photo

I'm glad because people will finally stop talking about it.

Me too man. I really hate when people have serious and long discussions about important issues in today's society.
  • G Force%s's Photo

Me too man. I really hate when people have serious and long discussions about important issues in today's society.

Its not an issue really, it should be legal and whatever. I just hate how people who have no stake in at all make such a big deal about it.
  • Louis!%s's Photo

i just find the whole move to canada thing hilarious

• Poke%s's Photo

It's a really great step however whether I doubt homophobes attitudes have changed. I fear they're probably gonna be more angry and aggressive leading to more LGBTQ abuse. It's quite sad really. I hope that homophobic people soon realise that even though it's been legalized, their lives are not gonna be any different.

• Austin55%s's Photo

It would have been kinda fun to see how different this would have gone down in a non-internet age, just not tell the anti-gayers. They would never have noticed. 

• Xeccah%s's Photo
    g force, louis just ordered your tampons today and will be delivered to your house in 3-5 business days
  • Lotte%s's Photo

i just find the whole move to canada thing hilarious

what makes it even greater is the fact that it's been legal over there for about 10 years 

• Louis!%s's Photo

yes, that is my point

• Xeccah%s's Photo

i want to see them go up to canada and think that their healthcare system is perfect and then suddenly have a GOP heart attack that it's a single-payer system

• GammaZero%s's Photo
    MOVE TO BRAZIL EVERYONE!
  • MorganFan%s's Photo

^no thanks

• Liampie%s's Photo
    At this moment I wish Kevin Enns was still around.
  • Xeccah%s's Photo

pfthahahaha that guy was fucked up. him and timothy cross were

• G Force%s's Photo
    Brazil blows
  • Xeccah%s's Photo

this has been the absolute most respectful i've ever seen facebook, ever

• robbie92%s's Photo

Before Opening Thread: "Please don't make me lose respect for some, please don't make me lose respect for someone..."

Tags

Members Reading