News / Hi Rollers--Workbenches!!!

• Micool%s's Photo
    Anyone would be stupid not to enter...
  • Ozone%s's Photo
    I'm not interested.

Right, of course I'm in.

Will the winner be recieving the cash prize by mail?
  • Dixi%s's Photo
    Yo im in. Iv been wanting to get in on a new element contest for a while now. Should be fun.

Oh yea the money is a nice incentive too.

:D
  • Roberto Roboparks%s's Photo

Sure, sounds like jolly good fun!
    Should be soem tough competition with money on the line.

Now I gotta try extra hard to get RCT1 workin or ill have to attempt something with RCT2.

Also, how much is $50 in £'s?

:w00t:

$ 50 = E 50.

Will Europeans get 50 and 25 euros? It's almost the same...

I might enter, depending on the deadline. I'm going on vacation and have exams and stuff.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Heheheheh. Im in although its probably pointless. Prepare to die dirty rat bastards. :yup:
  • mantis%s's Photo
    I'd like to take part.

Raven - are you sure you want to be giving out £50 and £25? It's a lot of money (well, to me it is) and we all know that the UK players are the best ;)

Great Idea both Iris and Raven and anyone else involved - way to make NE even more interesting!
  • x-sector%s's Photo
    I'm so in, after I missed the rct2 one as I was busy and this one sounds so fun
  • Nic%s's Photo
    I'm only entering because I got a PM from Iris. It makes me feel so wanted. And loved.

Hopefully it'll be a theming contest because I have a new idea up my sleeves....heh heh.
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    YAY i got asked in a PM...
    I may just enter this one :D
  • cg?%s's Photo
    I'll be entering, because Iris was so nice and asked me and stuff. Its good to be loved... yes, yes it is.
  • Ablaze%s's Photo
    This sounds like a great contest.

Count me in.
  • Themeparkmaster%s's Photo
    £50 is even better!

I'm definetly going to put all my effort into this making it the best thing I have ever produced, which it will need to be to have a chance at winning.
  • REspawn%s's Photo
    yes. i want 50 pounds.

count me in.
  • Foozycoaster%s's Photo
    Alright. I'll do it.
  • mantis%s's Photo

I'm so in, after I missed the rct2 one as I was busy and this one sounds so fun

Damn.

Iris - will you PM the rules to everyone? Or will they just be on public release?

And I assume Raven will be the judge seeing as he's 'sponsoring' it? Anonymous Parks?

Ok, probably too many questions.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    count me in
  • IndyJones%s's Photo
    I'm in. RCT2 please. Thanks!

mksoccer10@fuse.net
  • Aeroglobe%s's Photo
    Bring it on. I'm jumping in the fray.

Aérôglòbe Posted Image
  • Drew%s's Photo
    I got the PM... w00t! I am in...
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    i got my bank acount number.. think there'll be a problem when u have to send it over? =P

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading