RCT Discussion / The best parks that never were.

• Austin55%s's Photo

Louis
    -Tokyo Dome
    -Dragon Kahn
    -Fort Fun
    -Ashcombe

• G Force%s's Photo

Does anyone happen to have RamSam12's Elitch Gardens?  Or maybe BelgianGuy's Imaginaerum?  RamSam's park likely has been lost, not sure about Imaginaerum though.  I've been looking for these parks for a while and haven't had any luck finding them.

• pierrot%s's Photo

Loopy

- Worlds of Tommorow, S&W (I saw it on twitch before, can't remember who streamed though.)

• Dr_Dude%s's Photo

Does anyone remember that park JJ was working on? I think it was themed to different countries?

• ][ntamin22%s's Photo

JEP?  I thought that was released unfinished.

• Liampie%s's Photo
    I don't think it was... Therefore it's a good candidate to finish collectively after the NE group parks though.
  • Louis!%s's Photo

I have a copy of it rattling around somewhere. Its already a collab practically lol

• JJ%s's Photo

I have no recollection

• Louis!%s's Photo

JJ <3

please come back joshie. i miss you :(

• ][ntamin22%s's Photo

Attached File  JEP125.SV4 (511.06KB)
    downloads: 129

• G Force%s's Photo

Whatever Rob park this was from.

SCR61.jpgSCR53.jpg

• ][ntamin22%s's Photo

whatever Lou's LL park was before he split it into eleven designs

• Louis!%s's Photo

LMFAO

• JJ%s's Photo

Attached File  JEP125.SV4 (511.06KB)
    downloads: 129

That is a reallllly old version. I'd imagine louis might have the latest version since I think he was the last person to work on it. But here's the most recent one I have.

Attached Files

• Liampie%s's Photo
    I forgot I also started an area... It's not that good. The rest of the park is still super weird, but in a good way. And it's finishable too. Depending on how fast my current LL projects will be finished, I'd be in for finishing this thing up as a collabo.
  • robbie92%s's Photo

G Force, that park concept was recycled into World's Fair. I don't think I'll return to those again.

• G Force%s's Photo

G Force, that park concept was recycled into World's Fair. I don't think I'll return to those again.

That's kind of what I though happened.  Shame though, the description you had for this on TPR seemed pretty awesome.  Not that Worlds Fair is bad by any means, it just lacks the scope and scale being a H2H park that I think the concept deserves.

• ][ntamin22%s's Photo

LMFAO

I still want to see it though

• Meretrix%s's Photo

I would love to see the Gem Series of parks I released on Danimation about a thousand years ago. 6 computers and 16 years later, they've gone walk about.

• BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    @gforce
    Imaginaerum is kinda dead in the water since it was a duo with cena and halfway through he got so busy with his compagny he didn't have time to truly work on it anymore...

I've actually been thinking of releasing it unfinished for people to explore what was there...

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading