News / NE's Big Panelist Purge of 2015

• G Force%s's Photo

Drexler patch works with GOG version, but its in a special version.  I'm sure there are some posts here on the topic, probably within the last year.

• Bubbsy41%s's Photo

I'm available and would be down to help on the panel.  Rct2/Openrct only.

• GammaZero%s's Photo

I'd also like to help the panel out. RCT2 and LL, but can't get Open to work.

• Version1%s's Photo

Available -> RCT2

• Jappy%s's Photo

I would like to apply for the job, please. I'm free, enthusiastic, easygoing yet critical and above all, bat shit crazy 'bout RCT.

RCT2 and OpenRCT2 only, my LL won't open any NE parks at the moment, am trying to get that fixed.

• RWE%s's Photo

I would also be still there for RCT2 and OpenRCT2.

• Scoop%s's Photo

RCT2 and Open. I don't have LL but I can buy it if needed.

• GammaZero%s's Photo

Just a heads up: If anyone has problems with getting LL (GOG) to work, just PM me, I'll (try to) solve your problem.

• Chocotopian%s's Photo

Apologies to everyone to whom I've owed a vote/review. Lots of IRL stuff going on for me at the moment, and it's unlikely to ease up soon, so I am somewhat pleased to be removed from the panel. Best of luck to the applicants :)

• nicman%s's Photo

I am still interested, but I think I will narrow it down to just rct2 and openrct2..

• csw%s's Photo

Apologies for my lack of votes on recent rct2 submissions....I have to restart my computer every time I want to play rct2 for some reason and it gets quite annoying. I'll download all the recent parks and rate them within the next week (including olympics parks, haven't checked any out since round 1!)

• Scoop%s's Photo

Apologies for my lack of votes on recent rct2 submissions....I have to restart my computer every time I want to play rct2 for some reason and it gets quite annoying. I'll download all the recent parks and rate them within the next week (including olympics parks, haven't checked any out since round 1!)

No need to apologize. :) As far as I have seen you have been doing a great job getting votes out there.
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo

I think I've been spared because my RCT2 votes always take a few weeks anyway so nobody can tell if I'm slacking off or just as slow as usual

• bigshootergill%s's Photo

Update: I now have LL working on my laptop. GammaZero has a simple work around that got everything running smoothly. Thanks bro!

I can vote on anything except WW/TT if you want me on the panel.

• GammaZero%s's Photo

;)

• Scoop%s's Photo

Update: I now have LL working on my laptop. GammaZero has a simple work around that got everything running smoothly. Thanks bro!

I can vote on anything except WW/TT if you want me on the panel.

Same! :) 

• Zaiush%s's Photo

I clearly don't have the resume nor the LL, but is there anything I can do to help the backlog or the Pre-panel accolade scoring drive?

• FredD%s's Photo
    Still available. Rct2 and expansion packs.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    We'll pick our panelists in a few days. Thanks for the sign-ups so far!

Meanwhile, all of you can help by giving community votes on all the Olympics submissions. Many parks haven't even hit the ten vote limit yet because all discussion is concentrated away from the actual release pages.
  • Scoop%s's Photo

I now have LL fully functional.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading