Theme Park Discussion / Roller Coaster Draft 2 Euro/Aussie Group

• FredD%s's Photo
    If it's not a spinning coaster, than how can it be a showcase for their spinning coasters :p But I get Euromir is a fine coaster if you don't count it as a spinning coaster.

Dwervelwind's spinning goes naturally right?!
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    For my last pick I want Batman: The Ride in Six Flags St. Louis.

Attached File  Park.png (1.42MB)
    downloads: 44
  • Louis!%s's Photo

I meant as in it is a showcase in what they can get their spinning cars to do.

The fact that can have 3 cars spin whilst one stays stationary, they can spin alternate ways, they can spin mechanically or freely. They can be changed in direction mid coaster. Its all that sort of thing, a demonstration rather than an actual spinning coaster.

All Mack spinners spin freely, except Euro Mir, and the indoor one at Universal Japan? Not sure on what that does.

• FredD%s's Photo
    Untitled_1.png

FREDS ULTIMATE COASTER KINGDOM!
    Outlaw Run - Silver Dollar City
    Top Thrill Dragster - Cedar Point
    Alpina Blitz - Nigloland
    Black Mamba - Phantasialand
    Prowler - Worlds of Fun
    X2 - Six Flags Magic Mountain
    Bizzarro - Six Flags New England
    Divertical - Mirabilandia
    iSpeed - Mirabilandia
    Twisted Colossus - Six Flags Magic Mountain

The worlds best coasters collected in one park! We have the best of the best, every coaster fanatic dream will come true in FUCK! Come FUCKing with us and have the time of your life!
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    Yeah batman at st louis is my fave (...out of the two ive been on :p). Got to love that mirror image

Plus sfstl is underrated as fuck, great park for a shit city
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    Ill make a pretty ad tomorrow

For now id like to ask again if we can do our poll like last time: everyone selects their 3 favorite parks instead of just 1. Gives us more data i feel.
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo
    Liam wtf
  • Austin55%s's Photo

Alright I'll get the poll up tomorrow. Even though none of the Americans did any, trades are open.

Rules for trades

-Please use PM's to offer trades to other players. If any trades go down, please have both players contact me in a PM as well. 

-You can only trade coasters that are already picked.

• Cocoa%s's Photo

Attached File  collage.jpg (172.31KB)
    downloads: 25

My lineup

Expedition Geforce: consistently ranked best steel rollercoaster in the world. Fuckton of airtime, solid length, awesome elements and it looks pretty as fuck.

Tatsu: Easily my favorite ride at SFMM. Its massive, got some insane elements, and its position on the peak of the mountain gives some amazing views and absolutely heightens the 'flying' sense of the ride.

Medusa: Probably the most fascinating currently open RMC. Its beautiful, massive, and combines RMC's crazy unique woodie elements with the classic, chaotic wooden feeling thats lacking in some of their fully custom creations. If you're gonna check out any POV, make it this one.

Blue Fire Megacoaster: Launches are maybe my favorite single element on a coaster (well, maybe some parabolic hills) so every park needs a good one. This one comes with some awesome elements, exciting theming, and has been memed by Louis, like every good thing here.

Alpengeist: No park is complete without an invert. This one is freakin massive, swooping through trees and terrain. It just feels right.

Big Grizzly Mountain: To round out the more intense coasters, a solid family one. This little brother of Everest is one is maybe the most interesting coaster in Disney's, with some surprises, great theming, and an intensity that builds slowly until a surprisingly intense launch. (as with any family coaster whose train length is usually bigger than its drop, I recommend checking out the POV from the back seat)

Jack Rabbit: The best parks teem with history and nostalgia. This ride is old as fuck and packs a punch with drops right out of the station and intense terrain hugging. And also, that double drop. Ugh.

Wildfire: With so many unique coasters, its still nice to take a break with in a regular sit-down looper by B&M. While the layout is nothing special, the view is breathtaking, making the ride truly unforgettable.

Eejanaika: There's only a handful of these 4th dimensions out there, but we should be happy because they let us make pretzel loops in rct2. Its sort of hard to explain how fun/weird/wtf they are until you actually ride one. Also, they're surprisingly massive. Edit: I don't really recommend the POV, its a bit fuckedy

Winjas: I'm a bit of a fan of spinning things and also indoor rides, so I had to throw this one in there. I've never ridden it, but a lot of people claim they're pretty amazing. (although it seems like we had this discussion a page ago already :p) Plus, 2 rides for the price of one.

Thank you, this has been Cocoa

• Sulakke%s's Photo

Made one as well:

Attached File  NEDesigns coasterwedstrijd Suland.png (1.47MB)
    downloads: 31

• Liampie%s's Photo
    What happens now?
  • Louis!%s's Photo

Do i need to say anything other than Mackland to get votes?

• FredD%s's Photo

Do i need to say anything other than Mackland to get votes?

You can't vote on your own park.
  • Austin55%s's Photo

Hey guys been super busy sorry, will have the poll up in like less than 10 hours or so. 

No one has made any trades.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading