RCT Discussion / Survivor SIGN-UP

• Kumba%s's Photo

2016 NCSO Survivor Contest presented by parkmakers.com

It has been a LONG time since there has been a Survivor contest. Here's a link to one of the last.
     Rules:- 3 days for each builder to make whatever they like.
    - RCT2 NCSO to provide an equal playing field and no object debates. Invisible support blockers and invisible path will be included, but nothing else.
    - 30x30 square area to build in.
    - After everyone builds and the map(s) are finished, a poll will go up every few days to vote out the weakest area until only one survivor is left!

- If a builder goes and in their 3-day time period an unfinished weak area is produced, I might delete it to allow someone else to build.
    - Builders must remain anonymous! No screens!

I'll take as many sign-ups as we get. We could have this going on two maps at a time, but no more than that.

After five days of sign-ups, I'll pick 12 to 24 guys to be in the contest with any leftovers being replacements. Once the builders are picked, I'll check on availability before deciding the building order. For example, It could look like this:

Mala (Feb 11-13)
    Mantis (Feb 14-16)
    Coaster Ed (Feb 17-19) unfinished
    natelox (Feb 20-22) HAS PARK
    Fatha (Feb 23-25)
    Corkscrewed (Feb 26-28)
    bold = finished

SIGN-UP
    1. Kumba
    2. Shotguns
    3. MCI
    4. RWE
    5. Stoksy
    6. Cocoa
    7. Alex
    8. Bubbsy
    9. Scoop
    10. nin
    11. RCT2day
    12. In:Cities
    13. Maverix
    14. Austin55

15. Dr Dirt

16. Bigshootergill

Replacements:

- Ling

- Chrizx

- Jamaka2001

Please post questions below.

• Xeccah%s's Photo

hey i can win this

• Xeccah%s's Photo

put me in coach

• MCI%s's Photo

I´m in.

Wont have any time before march 4 or 5 though...

• RWE%s's Photo
    wont have many time too, but want build again. Sign me in pls.
  • bigshootergill%s's Photo

I'm not in, I don't feel like ncso, but I'd be up for cso if you decide to do that in Pool B. :D  I'll be happy to watch though.

• G Force%s's Photo

I can be a replacement if you need me, not quite sure I want to commit to this yet.  I'll make my final decision latter this week.

• Kumba%s's Photo

Will it be a LeBorn-like primetime special decision?

• G Force%s's Photo

Will it be a LeBorn-like primetime special decision?

Yes, I'll make the announcement on the Friday live stream, 8pm GMT.

• Dirk Pitt%s's Photo

Wouldn't the last person building on a map have the best advantage? They would be able to see everybody's work and adjust their work to (in their own mind) best beat the other players? Individual maps may be the best way to go instead of having it all on one map.

• Ling%s's Photo

I'll go on as a replacement. I definitely can't play in the next month or so but after that I think it could be fun to build a small section.

• Stoksy%s's Photo

^^Survivor has always been on one map from my memory.

I might give this a shot actually.

• Cocoa%s's Photo
    Yeah chuck me in
  • dr dirt%s's Photo
    Aww thought this was going to be another forums survivor game. Any chance we will see one of those in the future?
  • Kumba%s's Photo

Dirk, I don't think that's much of an edge. It's still a skill contest, like does the person going last in a three-point shootout have an edge? Not really, just they know the score to beat. That's how it has always been in the past. I won't do individual maps. Easier to decide who to vote for when everything is on one map.

Not going to start a replacement list just yet.

If someone wants to do a survivor like the other type they are welcome to, but I am not interested.

• alex%s's Photo

I'll have a go. What is "parkmakers.com"?

• Kumba%s's Photo

It's my rarely updated RCT website. I have hosted some decent contests in the past on it.

• Bubbsy41%s's Photo
    Sign me up!
  • Scoop%s's Photo

I'm down sign me up.

• RCT2day%s's Photo

Ugh Kumba, why do you do this to me? I could only build during my Spring Break, so I don't think you want me.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading