RCT Discussion / Survivor SIGN-UP

• nin%s's Photo
    I'll do it
  • Levis%s's Photo

So just 3 days to build right? And I can pick my own timeframe (sort of)?

• Kumba%s's Photo

Yes, 3 days to build. I am going to ask everyone when is bad for them to build and based on what days they say, I'll make a building order. Hopefully that will work out for everyone.

• RCT2day%s's Photo

Fine, I'll do it.  

• Scoop%s's Photo

do you think we could get the map for practice?

• Kumba%s's Photo

No, just need to be ready to work with the NSCO objects it has when you get it. Actually, might get someone not in the contest to pick the objects for the bench. I will say that each areas will be divided by blank tiles and will have something of a peep highway on them to pipe them into areas if people want to use them. 

• Levis%s's Photo

No, just need to be ready to work with the NSCO objects it has when you get it. Actually, might get someone not in the contest to pick the objects for the bench. I will say that each areas will be divided by blank tiles and will have something of a peep highway on them to pipe them into areas if people want to use them. 

you said it would be completly nsco right? Only inv path and inv support blocker (altough you could just use path for that :p ) right?

• Kumba%s's Photo
    Yes
  • RCT2day%s's Photo

Can I suggest my 2015 NCSO workbench? It'll need to be increased in size, and it'll need a few different pieces of scenery switched out, but nin and Shogo agree it's the best around.

• In:Cities%s's Photo

I'm down. I don't go back overseas until the end of March, so I've actually got time to participate in this :)

• Kumba%s's Photo

Can I suggest my 2015 NCSO workbench? It'll need to be increased in size, and it'll need a few different pieces of scenery switched out, but nin and Shogo agree it's the best around.

Thanks, sounds good. Just I would like someone to make a few tweaks to it just so there can be some differences and not be 100% the same, since this is a contest.
  • inthemanual%s's Photo

Thanks, sounds good. Just I would like someone to make a few tweaks to it just so there can be some differences and not be 100% the same, since this is a contest.

Not really. The point of custom benches for contests is to make sure people don't start early. This contest has a shared map, so it's impossible to start early. 

• Maverix%s's Photo

I'll give this a go, haven't really tried my hand at NCSO before, should be fun :)

• Kumba%s's Photo

Not really. The point of custom benches for contests is to make sure people don't start early. This contest has a shared map, so it's impossible to start early. 
    Knowing exactly what objects you can use is just like being able to start early. You could make tester buildings and just copy them right in. I just rather no one know for sure until they get the bench.

13 signed up right now, so we'll have two maps for sure. I'll keep it open for another few days.

• chorkiel%s's Photo

Hehe, I didn't know parkmakers.com still exists. lol

• RCTER2%s's Photo

Why not hold this during christmas? I could be a replacement.

• Austin55%s's Photo

im down

• Kumba%s's Photo

We have a very good list going. I just want to get two more guys in and we can get started this weekend with two maps, 8 guys on each.

• Liampie%s's Photo
    Eight per map is a weird number... Nine would make sense. 9 times 30x30 makes a perfect square. Although a donut map could be nice. But still. I'd put all 16 on one map. 4 plots x 4 plots.
  • Kumba%s's Photo

Historically it's two maps. That gets twice the work done in half the time. Also splitting it makes it much harder even for the builders to know who did what. I want the hole in the middle of the map, helps avoid blocking views of things on other areas.

I know what I am doing :p

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading