Music Forum / I Need Good Music

• Pym Guy%s's Photo
    feed me music
  • Tony%s's Photo
    Anything remixed or made by DuMonde. That's GOD trance! I dunno, if you want dance music, go to Dancemaniato get stuff. If you want rock, go to www.drivethrurecords.com to find some bands and download stuff on Kazaa.
  • Ablaze%s's Photo
    www.tidfall.net
    www.cryptopsy.net
    www.chimaira.com
  • DÃœKE%s's Photo
    Darling, anything from Queen M is good. Also Kylie and Dannii Minogues albums are phenominal. I also suggest Massive Attack.
  • Ablaze%s's Photo

Darling

Hmmmm...Ok....
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo
    i was thinking that too.
  • Tony%s's Photo
    Actually, I think both Kylie and Madonna's best are through remixes (for example, Kylie's Your Disco Needs You (UK Almighty Remix), In Your Eyes (Mr. Bishi Mix) and Madonna's Don't Tell Me (Thunderpuss Remix) and Ray of Light (William Orbit Remix)). That's just my opinion, though. All pop songs would be great if they just had a good beat... I even found a good Britney Spears remix that I can listen to (just not the I'm A Slave 4 U (Thunderpuss Remix)). Almighty, Definitive, and Thunderpuss kick ass at remixes. Look into them. :)
  • Ablaze%s's Photo
    The gay test is a thread below Duke.
  • Tony%s's Photo

Dannii Minogue

Who?
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo
    keep the suggestions coming
  • Aeroglobe%s's Photo
    Go DL some Daft Punk. They did quite a nice remix of the Chemical Brothers. "Life Is Good", I believe the song is.

For some solid, hard rock and techno, go buy The Matrix: Reloaded.

Aérôglòbe Posted Image
  • Ablaze%s's Photo

Dannii Minogue

Who?

Kylies sis.
  • Tony%s's Photo

Dannii Minogue

Who?

Kylies sis.

Ohhhhhhh. John, just download DDR music. But the long versions (if you can find them)(I have a few) and the artists they're made by. Like Scooch's More Than I Needed To Know. She makes some pretty good other stuff.
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo
    DDR rules.
  • sircursealot%s's Photo
    I gots a few.

Black Sabbath. Great band, especially good if you're looking for the origins of metal. I recommend Sabbra Cadabra, Electric Funeral, and Snowblind for beginners. Another good early metal band is Alice Cooper, pretty much anything on their greatest hits CD is good.
    Another great band is Guns N' Roses. They've got a great variety of songs. From heavy songs to ballads, they'll satisfy with great vocals and an amazing lineup of guitarists.
    And strangely, I've been listening to a lot from the Scorpions lately. Look into them too.
  • sircursealot%s's Photo

buy

*sniggers*
  • Ablaze%s's Photo

Another good early metal band is Alice Cooper, pretty much anything on their greatest hits CD is good.

Lol, I just found out that he will be at the download festival which I am going to this friday.
  • Tony%s's Photo

Um, wow, you know I <3 DDR.  I'm getting sick of it's music, actually.  Well, except Somewhere Over The Rainbow.  That bass line and the trance feel of the song is fucking 1337.

Well, DUH. Download stuff by Cosmic Gate, then!
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo
    more more more suggestions!
  • sircursealot%s's Photo

Another good early metal band is Alice Cooper, pretty much anything on their greatest hits CD is good.

Lol, I just found out that he will be at the download festival which I am going to this friday.

The guy puts on an amazing show. You'll be amazed. :yup:

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading