Music Forum / I Need Good Music

• mantis%s's Photo
    X, R Kelly sucks. Seriously. I Believe... is probably his only good song. If I Could Turn... was terrible, and Ignition.... *shudders*

How the hell has that been No.1 for, what, three weeks?? Rock Your Body deserved that spot.

Sean Paul is ok. A bit repetitive though :-/

Good Charlotte. *vomits*
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    I meant that Trail of Dead is sort of a hardcore punk group...or maybe closer to art-rock, like Chesire said. Who cares if they called themselves "emo"...they're loud and theatrical and smash the living shit out of their stuff, and whatnot. Come on, Chris Carrabba doesn't destroy his acoustic after a show, now, does he?
  • Tony%s's Photo
    NFG sooo kicks Good Charlotte's ass. GC sucks. Ohhh, download LMC feat. Karen West - Everything U Need
  • Stargazer%s's Photo
    Pymguy the album but he song is fun....

*Stargazer*

Fuck 'em just to see the look on their face
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

NFG sooo kicks Good Charlotte's ass.  GC sucks.  Ohhh, download LMC feat. Karen West - Everything U Need

Do yourself a favour and shut the fuck up.
  • penguinBOB%s's Photo
    Go d/l (songs):

Balad of Bodacious
    Jimmy was a Race Car Driver
    Fizzle Fry
    and Mr. Knowitall

Now for the drum god, Mike Portnoy...
    Go d/l some of his stuff (songs):

The Test that Stumped them All
    Blind Faith
    Glass Prison
    and Shutdown
  • Chesire%s's Photo

I meant that Trail of Dead is sort of a hardcore punk group...or maybe closer to art-rock, like Chesire said. Who cares if they called themselves "emo"...they're loud and theatrical and smash the living shit out of their stuff, and whatnot. Come on, Chris Carrabba doesn't destroy his acoustic after a show, now, does he?

LOL...so true...
  • Ablaze%s's Photo
    I skipped through music channels to get to Scuzz and Kerrang today and on 3 channels Ignition was on at the same time. Its so over played its stupid.
  • Creator%s's Photo
    Just about anything Good Charlotte
    Propellerheads - Spybreak (from the Matrix)
    Green Day - Brain Stew
  • Vert%s's Photo
    My style of music mainly fits into the New Jack Swing style but I tend to favor the smooth urban side than the hip hop.

Try some of these songs:
    He Wasn't Man Enough-Toni Braxton
    Just Another Girl-Monica
    Right Here/Human Nature mix-SWV
    Don't Let Go-En Vogue
    Everything is Everything-Lauryn Hill
    Make You Feel That Way-Blackalicious
    Case of the Ex-Mya
    All Y'all- Timbaland, Magoo, and Tweet
    Ride Wit Me-Nelly
    Officially Missing You-Tamia
    What About Your Friends-TLC
    If You Love Me-Brownstone
  • Brent%s's Photo
    Sean Paul should be murdered by Charles Manson himself.

Primus should just quit.

Check out Pacifier, My Chemical Romance, Die Trying, Green Velvet, UNDEROATH, Beauty To Ashes, Marshmellow Forestfire, Placebo, Rudimentary Peni, G.B.H., Knoc-Turn'al, Thrice, Survivor, The Bled, The Sun, ZWAN, Moth, Pound Foolish, Midtown, The Raveonettes, Johnny Rebel, The Velvet Underground, and that's all I can think of for now.

Oh, and DEFINATELY check out the song Vert mentioned by Lauryn Hill, Everything Is Everything. It's like, her best solo song ever.
  • The Langolier%s's Photo
    Heres my list of heavy metal for ya

American Head Charge-Seamless and Pushing the Envelope

Mushroomhead-Before I die
    Rammstein- Weisses Fleisch, Buck Dich, Sonne, Senschut, Links, Ich Vill (all in German)

Powerman 5000- Tonight the Stars Revolt
    Mindless Self Indulgence-Faggots, Bitches
    Ill Nino- Liar
    Acid Bath-Finger Painting for the Insane
    Meshuggah-Neurotica
    Crossbreed-Pure Energy
    Disturbed-Intoxication
    UNion Underground-Turn me on Mr. Deadman
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

Primus should just quit.

No! Primus is God, infidel!
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Are they the ones that talk really fast? I think they're on the Chef Aid album.
  • Raven-SDI%s's Photo
    Hello.

d/l the following...

Entrails Ripped form a Virgin's Cunt- Cannibal Corpse
    Kill Your Mother, Rape your Dog- Dying Fetus
    Xeroxed- Watered Down (ab amazing)

Those are some quality tunes...

Raven-SDI
    §
  • sircursealot%s's Photo

I gots a few.

Black Sabbath. Great band, especially good if you're looking for the origins of metal. I recommend Sabbra Cadabra, Electric Funeral, and Snowblind for beginners. Another good early metal band is Alice Cooper, pretty much anything on their greatest hits CD is good.
    Another great band is Guns N' Roses. They've got a great variety of songs. From heavy songs to ballads, they'll satisfy with great vocals and an amazing lineup of guitarists.
    And strangely, I've been listening to a lot from the Scorpions lately. Look into them too.

Pym?
  • Stargazer%s's Photo
    Weather Report - Birdland / Teentown / Hovana (essential Jazz Fusion)

*Stargazer*
  • Ablaze%s's Photo

Kill Your Mother, Rape your Dog- Dying Fetus

I always used to take the piss out of pikies because thats how they take the piss out of extreme music. So I used to take the piss out of them that they would say something like that. But I really didnt know there was a song actually called "Kill your mother, Rape your dog". Funny stuff.
  • Brent%s's Photo

Yes, they're also on the first Tony Hawk game, which is like, the biggest form of selling out you can do.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

Talk fast? Uhh, I guess. And they were on Tony Hawk, but who cares? Good music in a video game is a welcome rarity. Shit, have you seen the newest game? They had the Toy Dolls. THE TOY FUCKING DOLLS!!!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading