NE Olympics '16 / NE Olympics General Thread

• trav%s's Photo

Sounds interesting, I might send in a few solo things.

• Louis!%s's Photo
    To all those signing up in countries already, you may be missing out on the rare opportunity to work with me 😉

ALSO, KEEP IN MIND THAT EACH ROUND IS DIFFERENT AND MAY REQUIRE DIFFERENT SKILL SETS. Building a team of the most skilled may be a disadvantage to building a team of people more skilled in certain things.
  • AvanineCommuter%s's Photo
    Yeah I kinda missed that part :p

Edit: I need to start reading the OP lol.

I'll be an independent up for grabs.
  • inthemanual%s's Photo

Find people you want to build with. Ask them to join you if they're going to compete.

• BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    Count me in, do acknowledge the fact that my time is limited (personal life as some of you know about) and i don't have LL
  • Liampie%s's Photo

Sounds interesting, I might send in a few solo things.

Not sure if you want to be on a team, or you just want to run along non-competitively. The idea for this contest was to replicate the PT prelims, with an added overarching competitive element. The only way I thought we could do this was to unite players under a flag. In origin it is a solo contest, so don't be afraid to find team mates even if you just want to build alone!
  • inthemanual%s's Photo

Not sure if you want to be on a team, or you just want to run along non-competitively. The idea for this contest was to replicate the PT prelims, with an added overarching competitive element. The only way I thought we could do this was to unite players under a flag. In origin it is a solo contest, so don't be afraid to find team mates even if you just want to build alone!

It wasn't the ONLY way, but it was the BEST way. 

• alex%s's Photo

sign me up!

• Version1%s's Photo

I'm in as well

• Freizeitfan%s's Photo

I want to sign up :)

• csw%s's Photo

I'll sign up, if any team happens to be interested feel free to shoot me a pm! 

Oh, nin, I have a copy of my birth certificate here:

F6SHl3G.png

• fumankame%s's Photo
    I want to sign up.

New player here, but I know... Things. I can at least write up park descriptions and click on things, lol. :s
  • chorkiel%s's Photo

Great concept. Looks like it will be a lot of fun.

• Kumba%s's Photo

In.

No idea which country/team might want me, but feel free to PM me with details and to try and sell me on your country... which better have legalized gambling and lots of iguanas! ;)

• Dimi%s's Photo

I'd like to join. I will only have time in July though and I don't know how much, but I don't mind playing independently if that's a problem.

• Tom_Dj%s's Photo

Too bad it needs both openrct2 and normal rct2 compatibility otherwise I might've joined

• Sulakke%s's Photo

I'd like to join. I will only have time in July though and I don't know how much, but I don't mind playing independently if that's a problem.

I have exactly the same problem, but I have time in June and probably begin July. So I'm not sure if there would be a team that wants me. :D But sign me in!

• Fisch%s's Photo

I'm signing up as well.

• Fisch%s's Photo

Too bad it needs both openrct2 and normal rct2 compatibility otherwise I might've joined

@ admins,

see my post in the rules topic please.

• G Force%s's Photo

So are we going to actually build park stuff or am I just going to have to wait until the 19th to find out?

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading