NE Olympics '16 / NE Olympics General Thread

• PizzaWurscht%s's Photo

sign me up.

• Da_Cool%s's Photo

Sign me up! I will have finals until the 20th of June but after that I'l have all the time in the world.

• Lotte%s's Photo

I hereby sign up for the contest. I'll be unavailable until late may due to the dutch Central Exams, gotta get those 8 and 9's :)

• Liampie%s's Photo

So are we going to actually build park stuff or am I just going to have to wait until the 19th to find out?

I can already spoil that the majority of the contest will consist of building European cityscapes, Paul999 imitations and making formations of frozen staff. Lol, why the hell would we make parks?
  • Maverix%s's Photo

After all the shit that is going on in this American Presidential election, I have decided to move countries and I hope that I will be able to represent that country proudly in the RCT Olympics.

Basically I'm in and I'm a free player.  Sign me the fuck up!

• Lotte%s's Photo

I can already spoil that the majority of the contest will consist of building European cityscapes, Paul999 imitations and making formations of frozen staff. Lol, why the hell would we make parks?

Kumba and the Dutchmen, coming to theatres near you! 

• robbie92%s's Photo

C'mon 2007 RCT-Guide, let's get sickening!

• Steve%s's Photo
    Count me in, boys.
  • Zaiush%s's Photo

I'm wondering if anyone's interested in making a less competitive nation, not trying too hard but still trying to submit to a fair few events. No skill required.

Edit: Since I'm drawing a bit of attention, just send me a PM if you are interested.

• spacek531%s's Photo

Zaishus I'll join you.

• CHE%s's Photo

I would like to participate please

• G Force%s's Photo

@Liam

I was just wondering if the events are going to be more like PT4 prelims or mini-H2H parks with specific requirements.

• Liampie%s's Photo
    A bit like PT4 in its diversity, but more oriented on a final package instead of unfinished 'indications of quality'. If you want to make parks, you certainly can. If you want to make coasters, you can. If you want to make other things, you can. Just pick your disciplines. No worries.
  • G Force%s's Photo

I'll sign up

Note: don't expect my usual productivity seen on my solo's.

• Iron Rattler%s's Photo

I'd like to sign up. I know my work is not at the quality of this site yet, but I hope this contest is a good chance for me to get some feedback and improve. If any team has an extra spot I hope they take a shot on me as I have loads of free time this summer

• ][ntamin22%s's Photo

SUPERIOR NATION OF ][TOPIA WELCOMES ALL 

Attached Image: topia-01.png

ENTER MAXIMUM GLORY FOR ETERNAL GAME

PROUD SONG OF EXCELSIOR ][TOPIA

• Turtle%s's Photo

maybe, do we work with other people or alone?

• Scoop%s's Photo

either I'm pretty sure.

• Flightdeckfan%s's Photo

I'm in, I'm Flightdeckfan/Zicious

• inthemanual%s's Photo

maybe, do we work with other people or alone?

Either and/or both. There are disciplines that are meant to be team/group based but many you could easily do alone as well.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading