NE Olympics '16 / NE Olympics General Thread

• BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    Louis? Maybe? Haven't got serious time for the comin months/longer so that might be a safe bet :-)
  • Zaiush%s's Photo

I would like to formally submit the nation of Aesthetica to the NE Olympics. Our final flag will be coming shortly, but our placeholder flag can be http://i.imgur.com/CFjU41M.jpg . I, Zai, will be the flagbearer for Aesthetica, and our initial members (though we are seeking more, message me if you are interested!) are Merzbow666 and spacek531. 

We aim to provide a low pressure group with a very low minimum skill level for people who wish to participate and build cool  shit. We will communicate over Discord and aim to have a six-man roster (we have three more spots open, PM if interested) that completes a majority of events. Vaporwave experience is a plus.

• Version1%s's Photo

I don't know how the teambuilding is supposed to work, so here I go:

I'm not great

I have way to much time on my hands

I'm only one pm away

Now I shall wait for the 19th and await my destiny

• GammaZero%s's Photo

I signed up but forgot to add details, so:

-I'm NCSO-oriented, but I've dabbled a bit into CSO (emphasis on a bit)

-RCT2 only (managed to fuck up the drexler patch again)

-I'm not very competitive, and prefer building for fun, but I can change that for the Olympics :p

-I'm Brazilian

PM me if you want a sexy brazilian guy in your team

• Super G%s's Photo

Ah what the heck, I will join :).

• ][ntamin22%s's Photo

][topia is proud to announce we've reached minimum membership!  The current ][topia roster is:

][ntamin22

Trav

RWE

If you're interested in working together, drop me a PM!

• inthemanual%s's Photo
    I should probably put my name down officially. Shoot me up.
  • Lowenaldo%s's Photo

Man am I glad you guys are still around. Cant wait to see what you guys come up with. Does this game still run on Windows 10 by any chance? 

• JimmyLaessig%s's Photo

Sign me in!

• Xeccah%s's Photo

I would like to formally submit the nation of Aesthetica to the NE Olympics. Our final flag will be coming shortly, but our placeholder flag can be http://i.imgur.com/CFjU41M.jpg . I, Zai, will be the flagbearer for Aesthetica, and our initial members (though we are seeking more, message me if you are interested!) are Merzbow666 and spacek531. 

We aim to provide a low pressure group with a very low minimum skill level for people who wish to participate and build cool  shit. We will communicate over Discord and aim to have a six-man roster (we have three more spots open, PM if interested) that completes a majority of events. Vaporwave experience is a plus.

Give me a day and I will make a macintosh plus flag for you
  • Xeccah%s's Photo
    $wagiland is still looking for Olympians to be carried to 1st place by me
  • Bubbsy41%s's Photo

Man am I glad you guys are still around. Cant wait to see what you guys come up with. Does this game still run on Windows 10 by any chance?

It does. I have Windows 10 and it works fine for me.
  • robbie92%s's Photo

You know what, fuck it. I'll join. I can't guarantee a shitload of productivity, but what you'll get is solid-quality work.

• posix%s's Photo
    Glad you changed your mind Rob.

And ][, Devo ftw. Love them too much...
  • Lilith%s's Photo

Give me a day and I will make a macintosh plus flag for you

I was going to make a floral shoppe flag but I decided the unicorn statue scenery object would be more fitting.

• BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    Rob! Winkwink ;-) care to duo at least? Can't think of anyone i'd prefer working with since h2h never gave us that chance...
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    @Aesthetica: great attitude, thanks for signing up! I hope more teams like yours will follow. :)
    @][topia: looks solid, and fantastic flag. And still room for NE Parkmakers...

Updated the first post with the first three countries. The third being my own, featuring Fisch, Alex, Faas, Tolsimir and PizzaWurcht. Name and flag forthcoming.
  • Cocoa%s's Photo

fuck liam, too OP

• Version1%s's Photo

I'm really interested in how the teams will end up. I fear it will be 4 great teams and the rest just has no chance skill-wise.

• Roomie%s's Photo
    I guess I'll sign up :p
    Anyone whos been here a while knows what I offer :)

I'm not available the last week of June as I'll be mostly abhorrently drunk in a field. Apart from that I'm around most of the time.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading