RCT Discussion / NE Multiplayer Server

• trav%s's Photo

Seems like the server has been pretty dead for the past few days. Only needs a bit of a push to finish it off now.

• Liampie%s's Photo
    Yeah, progress has slowed down a lot. No surprise there, holidays are over and there is little room for people to actually start stuff. I feel like it's mostly ][, alex, Leon, Rene, Bubbsy and me lately. I urge people to help us out here and there, just take fifteen minutes to do some foliage or something. If everyone fills a little gap it'll be done in no time.
  • FredD%s's Photo

Just call it Fantastic Admirable Rollercoasterish Theatre 

• RWE%s's Photo

I'm a little bit busy atm, but i might come back on the server next weekend for some progress.

• ][ntamin22%s's Photo

Pretty Impressive Multiplayer Project

• GammaZero%s's Photo

Yeah, progress has slowed down a lot. No surprise there, holidays are over and there is little room for people to actually start stuff. I feel like it's mostly ][, alex, Leon, Rene, Bubbsy and me lately. I urge people to help us out here and there, just take fifteen minutes to do some foliage or something. If everyone fills a little gap it'll be done in no time.

I'd like to, but I'm kinda horrible at filling gaps :P 

• FredD%s's Photo

I'd like to, but I'm kinda horrible at filling gaps :p

That's what she said :p  

• trav%s's Photo

I think the issue is that people want to play the game for fun, and I can't think of many people who find fun in 'filling in the gaps'. Things like Cocoa's half finished buildings, all the backs to the buildings in pretty much every section, that doesn't make anyone want to play the game for fun, more so out of necessity. 

• G Force%s's Photo

Don't worry I'll do it.

• YoloSweggLord%s's Photo

[ntamin22' timestamp='1484255296' post='713278']

Pretty Impressive Multiplayer Project

Super Ultra Coaster Kingdom: Multiplayer Extravaganza

• Jappy%s's Photo

How about... Jappy's Amazing Carrousel Kingdom And Some Shit.

• csw%s's Photo

Oh I get it. They're all acronyms. 

• csw%s's Photo

Don't worry I'll do it.

Except this one....DWIDI? What's that mean? 

• YoloSweggLord%s's Photo

Except this one....DWIDI? What's that mean? 

G force must not be in on the joke :p

I realized right away what was going on because FreD was the one who started it. 

• G Force%s's Photo

I was replying to Liam and Trav's posts.

I've just started back at work this week, so time been a bit less plentiful.  However this weekend I'll be able to help a good bit.

As far as working on other peoples "areas", I've unusually tried to wait and not add to an area that is still actively worked on.  If it hasn't changed for a few days and needs additions, that's when I've stepped in a bit. 

At this point, I plan on polishing off the Shutter Island area, space between RWE's and Cocoa's area, and working on some of the surroundings/backstage.  It seems that the entrance, Ethiopia, Nepal, Entrance, Space, and Nordic sections are pretty well taken care of at the moment.  But I'm sure there will still be some gaps left to fill in before the park is ready for release.

• BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    I can help with filling some if needed, i'll first tend to the rapids a bit
  • GammaZero%s's Photo
    I did a foliage clump near the Nordic area, so yay for me I guess
  • Liampie%s's Photo

I've started doing the general foliage that will surround the park. If you work on the park edges, please try to mimick that foliage mix. It's not my own, it's a mash-up of several foliage styles that were first used on the map. I saw someone started some foliage behind the rapids and it had almost zero to do with any other foliage on the map. I removed it. I don't think that person actually tried, otherwise you wouldn't end up with pale green grass and shit, found nowhere else.

edit: So it was Gamma. Sorry man. But why?

• GammaZero%s's Photo

What? I pretty much mimicked the foliage behing the German area.

• Jaguar%s's Photo

Hey, when I have the chance (probably this weekend), can I build a rocket in that empty patch of grass in that space-themed area labelled "sculpture?"

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading