RCT Discussion / NE Multiplayer Server

• G Force%s's Photo

I was in the process of giving it a facelift at one point, but other tasks became more important.  If someone would like to give the area a re-fresh and enhance some of it please feel free, preferably someone who hasn't built a large area themselves at this point, just to give others a chance.

• Liampie%s's Photo
    I have an idea, but since I have unfinished business all over the map I'd indeed rather see someone else touch it.

I was thinking strip the building that houses the coaster station on the back, and turn it into single a larger building. Something like Jurassic Park or De Vliegende Hollander. Also an opportunity to get the exit and entrance stuff right. Currently the exit path looks like a (pretty) queue and the actual queue is boring. Make the exit path the queue and scrap the current queue.
  • posix%s's Photo

Get the park done, stop changing and facelifting things. It's a first, be more hardcore next time. Shutter Island is from a talented new promising player. He built a nice and aesthetically original little part. Removing it would be totally wrong.

• G Force%s's Photo

Iron Fist posix

• RWE%s's Photo

Well, this could be a thing, if the area would be done, but it isn't.

• BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    Just have a map save with the schutter island thing alone for the creator and reissue the zone for improvement... you guys have the file, might aswel give the work to the creator for if hè wants to use it for a project of his OWN or Send it in as a design... thing is just doesn't work in the park the way it is right now, I think what Liam suggested having a more themed cluster with a good watercoaster layout like the flying dutchman Would be perfect fit here, a eurofighter wouldn't look all that bad either
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo

100% opposed to tearing out Shutter Island.  "Facelift" if we must, but finish the park.

• YoloSweggLord%s's Photo

Don't tear it out. Integrate it better.

• Louis!%s's Photo

Is this the horror section with the water coaster we are talking about or something new?

If it's the horror section with the water coaster then keep it, I love it.

• YoloSweggLord%s's Photo

Is this the horror section with the water coaster we are talking about or something new?

If it's the horror section with the water coaster then keep it, I love it.

We're talking about the horror section with the water coaster. 

• olddtfan51%s's Photo

Please leave it its ok the science section needs more work than that.

• G Force%s's Photo

Who built a damn T-Shirt shop?

• Bubbsy41%s's Photo
    The only problem IMO is the whole area built from one angle . All we need to do is fill in the other viewpoints and we're set.
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo

and except for the name the theme does nothing, it's a bunch of dark buildings that have no real immersion to the them whatsoever, it's good in form but lacks anything when it comes to decent immersion

• Lotte%s's Photo

permission to do a small amount of reworking in shutter island? I have some minor ideas when it comes to giving the area a minor facelift.

• GammaZero%s's Photo

Get the park done, stop changing and facelifting things. It's a first, be more hardcore next time. Shutter Island is from a talented new promising player. He built a nice and aesthetically original little part. Removing it would be totally wrong.

If only you said that sooner :( 

• chorkiel%s's Photo

It's a first, be more hardcore next time.

Probably without intending to, this is some solid life advice as well (for those that believe in reincarnation).
  • Faas%s's Photo
    You guys are crazy.
  • Louis!%s's Photo

Fuck sake.

• BelgianGuy%s's Photo

louis any chance you'd be working on the space area anytime soon? really curious what that'll look like XD

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading