RCT Discussion / NE Multiplayer Server III

• Scoop%s's Photo

Clearly that must make your style very original.

to piggy back on what Louis and g-force said, I didn't say anything about being original anyways. When was the last time you have seen something on the site that was completely original with no inspiration from other work be it whole ideas or very small detailings?
  • Coasterbill%s's Photo

We were working on Riverland. I can jump in on this but I don't know what needs to be done where and don' want to step on anyone's toes.

• GammaZero%s's Photo

I'd love it if someone, anyone, built on the Asian area. If you guys feel like it doesn't fit/another theme could work better, feel free to delete my coaster.

• mintliqueur%s's Photo

Asian area, water coaster and the B&M sitdown seems to be most urgently needing work done. It would be a shame if this park went the same way as the last attempt... What's there so far is outstanding!

• Louis!%s's Photo

and don' want to step on anyone's toes.

Just stamp all over people's feet, its just how it is in multiplayer.

• trav%s's Photo

No room for a new coaster means no one cares.

I think G Force hit the nail on the head sadly, people don't care if their work isn't the premier attraction on the map.

• BelgianGuy%s's Photo

that's not true, I simply haven't built because I don't like ncso... I moght try though but not at this point.

• Coasterbill%s's Photo

I'm not great at NCSO but I'll jump in. This needs to be finished.

• Faas%s's Photo
    I'd like to help but it's been a week so my version of open is outdated and I can't open the park.

No the launcher won't work for me.
  • mintliqueur%s's Photo

Fuck the launcher, easier to just grab the latest build from the website whenever one has time to do that. Really simple. 

• Coasterbill%s's Photo

^ That's what I do too.

• Liampie%s's Photo

Someone set the default user group to 'Regulator', meaning that anyone who joins has full permissions. This is super dangerous, and although it could've been worse, the park has been grieved a little in places. Rides with maximum launch speed, weird colours, changed ride names, broken queues, and even erased theming in Russia. The amount of guests is stable at around 1900 in contrast to the 4000+ it was before, somehow.

Someone also deleted my Chinese bridge without permissions and replaced it with an ugly inferior one. It's also a good idea re-hire staff if you fire everyone.

Guys, you made a mess of the park last night... Please watch out. Next time something like this happens it could be worse and we could be set back days instead of just hours like now. If you do this intentionally and we catch you, you're in big trouble.

• Recurious%s's Photo
    Does nobody have a back up save so we can revert back to that one?
  • nicman%s's Photo
    I have a backup save..

I am always so scared of this park getting messed up, I create backups regularly.
  • Jappy%s's Photo

Let's not revert to the back up. most things have been fixed and we've continued work on the park now online.

• nicman%s's Photo

Attached File  NE_Park_2.sv6 (1.63MB)
    downloads: 124

well in case you are interested.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading