News / New Element Newsflash - Fall 2017 Edition: Who Wants to Be a Panelist?

• inthemanual%s's Photo

I'm not interested. I haven't been able to take the time to download most parks, yet alone analyze and vote on them. Feel free to replace me until further notice. 

• G Force%s's Photo

One additional thing.  Please post if you have expansions as well.  I know this is kind of late, but there are a number of TT/WW parks that haven't gotten votes in ages because of the expansions.

• RWE%s's Photo
    I have the expansions and LL as already said.
  • FredD%s's Photo

I have RCT2 plus both expansion packs. And I think I have RCT1 on Steam, almost never opened btw.

• G Force%s's Photo

If you want to apply for LL be sure you an actually open LL parks at the minimum.

• FredD%s's Photo

If you want to apply for LL be sure you an actually open LL parks at the minimum.

It's RCT Deluxe I have on steam. I just tried opening a LL park with it and that worked.  

• G Force%s's Photo

It's RCT Deluxe I have on steam. I just tried opening a LL park with it and that worked.

Even something like Disney's Forgotten Kingdom or BGSS?
  • Xeccah%s's Photo

I also have expansions, and with help I can get LL

• IonZer0%s's Photo

I have every game and expansion.

• Scoop%s's Photo
    Same
  • FredD%s's Photo

Even something like Disney's Forgotten Kingdom or BGSS?

Mmm no. Strange I can open  Tropical Ramble Park but not Disney's Forgotten Kingdom? 

So I have RCT2 + TT + WW and RCT 1 without expansions.

• G Force%s's Photo
    Tropical Ramble is a scenario so everyone can open it. You will need the Drexler patch to open every other LL park. Which doesn't work with the steam version of any version of Deluxe. I honestly don't even know how it can be done anymore, since neither the steam or GoG versions of the game accept it.

Only hope is to find a basic RCT1 disk without expansion an then add the expansions separately with the Drexler. Or somehow get the GOG version to work with the patch again.

Long story short: If you cannot open Disney's Forgotten Kingdom then you do not have "LL".
  • trav%s's Photo

GOG works with the patch. I have the GOG version and it works with me, you just have to do some wizardry first. I think it's in the topic if you look up the post by Dirk Pitt.

• G Force%s's Photo

GOG changed something with the download so it doesn't work anymore with new purchases/DLs.

However, I think someone could just post the game files for DL, since there is no DRM.  Might have to get around to that at some point if we can't find another solution.

• Poke%s's Photo

guys, I got LL to work so yeah I can do RCT2 + exp and LL.

• SupraTheHedgehog%s's Photo

RCT2 + expansions and LL for me

• Liampie%s's Photo

It's great to see so many sign-ups. Taking everything into account, we settled on the following four members to join the panel: nin, Poke, Fisch and Shotguns. Fairly conservative, but we thought these were the best options. This does not mean the people who did not get chosen were bad options! In fact, more competent panelists signed up than we had spots to fill! So even though you may be disappointed, know that the next time we need someone, we will remember that you signed up here. For some of the newer members who signed up we simply thought that you need some more time to 'ripe' and get further acquainted with NE. We're delighted knowing this in this new generation of players, there are some very suitable panelists for the not very distant future.

Thanks for signing up! Sign-ups have not closed, feel free to offer your services here. As said before, next time we have spots to fill again we will go shopping here.

• saxman1089%s's Photo
    Good and sensible choices for sure.
  • FredD%s's Photo

Good choices, congrats to new panellists.

• Julow%s's Photo

Congrats to the new panelists. Give me your paypal accounts, we're going to do some business for my next releases. :p

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading