H2H8 / H2H8 Sign Ups

• Lilith%s's Photo

make h2h ll again

• FredD%s's Photo

Success to the chosen captains! My chance to captain will come another time, for the coming H2H I'm preparing to be an hell of a player for whoever who picks me :)

• RWE%s's Photo

Yeah, congrats to the chosen captains! As said on discord, i knew i probably wouldn't captain from the beginning, just wanted to voice out my interest for future contests. Captains can expect high participation and the will to lead a park, if they pick me.

• Louis!%s's Photo
    Csw sign up!!!!! All captains are LL friendly
  • alex%s's Photo

Thanks for picking me :)) I'm really hyped for this contest and won't let you guys down!

• saxman1089%s's Photo

make h2h ll again

#MHLLA doesnt quite roll off the tongue. 

• SSSammy%s's Photo

when is the draft?

• Pacificoaster%s's Photo

A bit delayed... but sign me up:

Player

RCT2

- I'm working full time but should still be able to put in about 10 hours/week. I wouldn't consider myself a main builder for this competition as much as a secondary complement to a team.

• AvanineCommuter%s's Photo
    Glad to see you back PC! It’s been a while.
  • Liampie%s's Photo

Motherfucker, you gave me a prolonged heart attack by not signing up. If you combine the technical skills you showed in H2H7 with the more fun oriented style you displayed in DAW, you're in the top three most dangerous players this season even when you are chained to a tight work schedule.

Awesome, dude.

• Coasterbill%s's Photo

Now we're talking...

• nin%s's Photo
    Quick, someone convince geewhzz to sign up.
  • bigshootergill%s's Photo

Great news!!!

• FK+Coastermind%s's Photo

Did the signups close?

Player

-RCT2 and limited LL

My availability is slightly limited, so i'm not a great pick to lead a park, but I can bring a lot of ideas to the table and would love to help out and be involved.

• ][ntamin22%s's Photo

Nope!  Signups are open basically until the last minute before the draft.

• Liampie%s's Photo

Wow. What a great day. Convenient that your Robber Barons avatar stopped working too, FK! ;) Great to have you on board!

• AvanineCommuter%s's Photo
    YES FK YOU'RE BACK!
  • Lilith%s's Photo
    fuck it, ill play NCSO too if need be. my sign up has been updated.
  • SLJ%s's Photo

Player

-RCT2/CSO only.

I'm basically a lurker, but, I've been playing RCT since it first came out. Was never too into it because I could never get the hang of combining multiple trainers and be able to do all the amazing things I saw on this site. But, when OpenRCT2 came about, I got back into the game hard-core. And, I've become pretty decent. I decided to start an account here a year or so ago, but I've yet to post anything. Looking through past Head 2 Head topics, I thought it would be a blast to be part of it if it ever happened again. And, here we are. I'd have to say that I'm probably a mid-level talent (and definitely in the top 60) from what I've seen posted here and I think I'd definitely be able to contribute to a team if I were picked. I'll get some screenshots of some of what I've built and post in the Advertise Yourself thread as soon as I can.

Thanks,

-SLJ

• Coasterbill%s's Photo

Welcome SLJ! And Welcome back FK!!!!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading