H2H8 / H2H8 Sign Ups

• RenĂ©%s's Photo

Player

- RCT2

• Liampie%s's Photo

Holy Babylonian cannons! It's Rene!

• RCT2day%s's Photo

Player: NCSO + RCT2

I'll be very busy over the next 4-5 months, but I should be able to duo a great NCSO park with someone if the work is shared equally.  See my "advertise yourself" post for more.

• Danni%s's Photo
    It'll be fun to be involved in this in any way, shape, or form even on the replacements list so why not :p

Player: NCSO + RCT2 CSO
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    I’m so glad you’ve signed up rct2day
  • bigshootergill%s's Photo

We're on the verge of hitting 90 sign-ups. That's awesome!

• djbrcace1234%s's Photo
    I guess I can sign up. Lol. It would give me a reason to play instead of just watching Netflix/ hulu and PUBG after work.

Rct2 and open
  • Deurklink%s's Photo

Guys, im resigning. First of all, im not that excited for this contest at all, and i wouldnt want to get picked in favor of someone who really wants to join. Second, im getting a bit bored of RCT2 and will probably take a break soon. 

• trav%s's Photo

I am excited to see if we get any last minute sign ups! This has to be one of the best turnouts for a H2H ever.

• G Force%s's Photo

Draft is less than 24 hours away!  Sing-ups will remain open after the draft, but if you want to have a chance of being placed on a team from the start, sign up ASAP.

• Liampie%s's Photo

Thewarf321 signs up as a player (RCT2).

• csw%s's Photo

I thought about changing my mind and sneakily signing up at the end of the sign-up period, but I think I will stick with my decision and be a spectator. I have two of the busiest months of my life coming up in April and May and it's more important to me than RCT. Best of luck to all in the contest. 

• Austin55%s's Photo

Copying from Trav

Liam; Steve; CP6; BSG
    ][22; Fisch; Tolsimir; BelgianGuy
    Alex; Shotguns; AvanineCommuter; itm
    G Force; Cocoa; Stoksy; Ziscor
    Nin; Leon; Pacificoaster; Bubbsy
    Louis; Trav; Robbie; Recurious
  • trav%s's Photo

TEAMS AFTER THE DRAFT;

Liam ©; Steve; Cp6; BSG; Sulakke; Ruyatax; Roomie; IonZero; Six Frags; Che; Ultro

][22 ©; Fisch; Tolsimir; BG; Dr Dirt; Faas; DL192; Coupon; SpaceK; Saxman; Cam22

Alex ©; Shogo; Avanine; itm; Kumba; FK; Julow; Rene; Jaguar; Biohazard; Iron Rattler

G Force ©; Cocoa; Stoksy; Ziscor; Roygbiv; CC9; Jappy; Maverix; In:Cities; Wouter; Ottersalad

Nin ©; Leon; Pac; Bubbsy; Gdb; SSsammy; Poke; Rct2Day; Casimir; Austin55; Gamma

Louis ©; Trav; Robbie; Recurious; Coasterbill; RWE; Terry; FredD; Scoop; Mr Brightside; V1

• SSSammy%s's Photo

format it you bitch

• trav%s's Photo

I DID MY BEST OKAY

• SSSammy%s's Photo

proud of u

• RWE%s's Photo

I like my team.

• spacek531%s's Photo

I like my team

• ultro%s's Photo

All of these teams look great! I'm so excited for this season.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading