H2H8 / H2H8 Pre-Draft Breakdown

• Jappy%s's Photo

Really fun read, those breakdowns! Can't wait for the rest!

• ][ntamin22%s's Photo

Honestly, "][22 is now a dual game threat" is something I've wanted to see since joining the site.  It is a proud day.

• Scoop%s's Photo

ravioli ravioli give us the formuoli.

• Kumba%s's Photo

No power struggle. Not going to fight over something I can't have. I will be vocal tho, but I always put the team first. No reason why I should not get along with my captain. I might question some of their draft picks, but maybe I'll be okay with them once I get to know those guys, if I don't already.

• Milo%s's Photo

UPDATE.jpg

• Xeccah%s's Photo

MIlo doesn't fuck with total. Don't talk shit about total.

• Liampie%s's Photo

Can't wait to read it in the morning. Small suggestion: can you point out which ones you've added next time? Just by adding NEW or something like that behind the name.

• Milo%s's Photo

I added a NEW marker for where I started today.

• GammaZero%s's Photo
    Awesome! Your breakdowns are always on point.
  • Impulse%s's Photo

These summaries are great to read.

I can't wait to read the rest.

• mintliqueur%s's Photo

Very nice! I seem to share your evaluation of many players to a large extent, still reading a write-up like this brings order to my impressions of the state of the community and what to expect from the contest. Definitely will be interesting to follow how this plays out. 

• ][ntamin22%s's Photo

Good stuff.

• FredD%s's Photo

Great stuff to read! Glad to see I'm a familiar face :)

• Ziscor%s's Photo

Thank you for doing this, it was quite an enjoyable read!

• robbie92%s's Photo

*desperately searches for my name*

• Faas%s's Photo

*desperately searches for my name*

• Casimir%s's Photo

Hope I'll show up as a Rookie <3

• Lilith%s's Photo
    mine was actually very reassuring! thanks for doing all of these theyre a lot of fun to read
  • ultro%s's Photo

I love these. Thanks for doing this!

• Milo%s's Photo

Thanks everybody for the kind words,  I will be updating the list over the course of the day.  One thing to note is with the newly announced increase of team sizes, my comments about potential to be drafted are less accurate now.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading