H2H8 / H2H Speculation/Drama/Hype Thread

• bigshootergill%s's Photo

Team Captains will be announced shortly, here's the 6 who I'd like to see how they do as captains:

- trav

- Liampie 

- nin 

- alex 

- inthemanual 

- Louis!

• RWE%s's Photo

This is my prediction:

- G_Force/inthemanual

- Liampie 

- nin 

- alex 

- ][22

- Louis!

• saxman1089%s's Photo

This is my prediction:

- G_Force/inthemanual

- Liampie 

- nin 

- alex 

- ][22

- Louis!

Agreed, but I think G_Force over ITM just because G Force is an admin. 

• chorkiel%s's Photo

itm was an admin and he was also a finalist captain last h2h.

• Scoop%s's Photo

i agree with RWE but I think you could put nin/inthemanual rather than G_Force

• MK98%s's Photo

I think all captains are great and will do their job. We can already say for a big part who will or will not be it. Though I want to give some shoutouts to RWE. He did a great job with two of the parks on Tycoon Paradise (the Petra map and four-themes map). Maybe he won't be a captain, but he did good leading works for both maps and had very great plans. He must be a great vice-captain anyway.

• dr dirt%s's Photo

I'd like to see the captains be the sort of less admin-heavy or rookie captain choices; something like FredD, GForce, alex, RWE, ][22, and trav.

Though, I think RWE's prediction is spot on.

• Steve%s's Photo
    Kick Alex out of the captains race to breathe some more life into the players pool. We need some more huge names to spice up the draft.

Liam is a sure bet. Any of the admins that want to do it, should be given the chance. How’s its always been, and should probably be more than an *unwritten* rule.

Looking forward to see what G Force does with the contest.

Give nin another try. At the very least it gives us the chance to keep using “fuck nin” with true purpose.
  • In:Cities%s's Photo

Be my captain Steve.

• nin%s's Photo
    ^But I thought you wanted me to draft you :(
  • saxman1089%s's Photo

nin, why is your avatar shogo? this is confusing the fuck out of me.

• Xeccah%s's Photo

What are you talking about saxman?

• Lilith%s's Photo
    🤔

id love to play LL for ][s team
  • In:Cities%s's Photo

You and Steve can have joint custody.

• Steve%s's Photo
    The nin/shotguns avatar thing is also fucking me up, but in a good way, kind of.
  • RWE%s's Photo

So, looks like captains are kind of what everybody expected, i must honestly say though knowing the captains doesn't make predicting the draft more easy. I'm excited what strategies especially the new captains are having in their mind.

• saxman1089%s's Photo

So, looks like captains are kind of what everybody expected, i must honestly say though knowing the captains doesn't make predicting the draft more easy. I'm excited what strategies especially the new captains are having in their mind.

This! The draft rounds 3-7 are still gonna be an absolute shit show, in the best way.

I'm very interested to see who ends up on what team, so I can update my team Elo ratings and get us some probabilistic predictions for first matches! 

• bigshootergill%s's Photo

Interesting to note when the following players were picked last year that are still in this years draft:

Kumba ©, Pacificoaster, nin, Shotguns?, Coupon, Sey, Arjan van L, RCT2Day, Colorado-Fan, Rofl

Trav ©, Airtime, Stoksy, Loopy, Jonny93, ][ntamin22, Poke, Rene, gdb, Dirk Pitt

Robbie92 ©, FK+Coastermind, Geewhzz, BelgianGuy, wheres_walto, JJMForce, Tolsimir, Seb, Sephiroth, RWE

Roomie ©, 5Dave, AvanineCommuter, Maverix, SSSammy, In:Cities, Milo, Turbin3, csw, ottersalad,

Liampie ©, Steve, Fisch, Six Frags, Ride6, Coasterbill, Sulakke, dr dirt, FredD, bigshootergill

inthemanual ©, Louis!, Cocoa, disneylandian192, JimmyLaessig, djbrcace1234, PizzaWurscht, Ling, Austin55, Lightkeeper

Of note: G Force, alex were both replacements :p ... and now captains!
  • RWE%s's Photo

Interesting to note when the following players were picked last year that are still in this years draft:

Kumba ©, Pacificoaster, nin, Shotguns?, Coupon, Sey, Arjan van L, RCT2Day, Colorado-Fan, Rofl

Trav ©, Airtime, Stoksy, Loopy, Jonny93, ][ntamin22, Poke, Rene, gdb, Dirk Pitt

Robbie92 ©, FK+Coastermind, Geewhzz, BelgianGuy, wheres_walto, JJMForce, Tolsimir, Seb, Sephiroth, RWE

Roomie ©, 5Dave, AvanineCommuter, Maverix, SSSammy, In:Cities, Milo, Turbin3, csw, ottersalad,

Liampie ©, Steve, Fisch, Six Frags, Ride6, Coasterbill, Sulakke, dr dirt, FredD, bigshootergill

inthemanual ©, Louis!, Cocoa, disneylandian192, JimmyLaessig, djbrcace1234, PizzaWurscht, Ling, Austin55, Lightkeeper

Yeah, that's really interesting, you forgot disneylandian btw.

• AvanineCommuter%s's Photo
    Okay, now that captains are chosen, its time for the real draft speculation to begin!

Place your predictions for which 6 players will be in which of the 9? rounds.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading