Well duh, he's the floater!
  • Lilith%s's Photo

ncsoof are the h2h8 champs shut it down its already over

• CoasterCreator9%s's Photo

I'm a sleeper pick.

• RCT2day%s's Photo

I'd be down to clown with that team.

• Kumba%s's Photo

Okay, I tweaked the rules a bit and think we are at a final version. They are at the bottom of the first post. 

Now, while this first version allows you take make a team with very few limits, there are still some people (I am one of them) who like to do draft. Please post below if you'd like to do a second version where you draft a team and then then have that same 8-player roster and the scoring will be the same.

Fantasy H2H8 Draft Style Sign-up:

1. Kumba

2. dr dirt

3. Angroc

(max of 7 drafters, at least 4 are needed, if we get over 7 people, we can have a second draft)

We'll draft at 6:00 pm EST on Tuesday... exactly a day after the real draft, so you'll know who's with who.

There will be a FH2H8 (budget) and this is FH2H8 (drafted). I hope that sounds like fun!

• Liampie%s's Photo

Thanks for organising this, I'm looking forward to it!

• dr dirt%s's Photo
    I’m in for the draft style, so basically a draft instead of player pricing, correct?
  • Kumba%s's Photo

Yes, but you could still do the pricing/budget too. Thanks!

• Angroc%s's Photo

Oh I am so down for this! Finally something I can find time for :p How does the draft work? Is it a discord thing or will it happen in the forums with a deadline?

• Kumba%s's Photo

We'll probably do it on a subforum in Discord, don't want to take up the main chat. We need a few more people to sign-up.

• Kumba%s's Photo

Give me about 24 hours to get the prices/rules final and you guys can start working on your lineups. I was pretty far off it seems, want it to be a little more realistic to the way the draft went.

• CoasterCreator9%s's Photo

R5 3k let's go

• Kumba%s's Photo

Final player prices posted on page 1. The rules and point scoring system are also final.

Do not post your lineups until this weekend. Sunday night will be the deadline to submit them. Contests like this are about guessing the outcome, so everything is due before we get too far into H2H8. 

Keep in mind... 

You cannot go over 50k for all 8 players

A max of 6 players from one H2H8 team, no going all-in

Max total entries is 10, but if you want to submit just 1 that's fine

Good luck!

• Version1%s's Photo

Everyone else signed up is 3k (including all floaters, the R9 and R10 picks)

Definitely feeling the respect here ;)

• Kumba%s's Photo

It's a pretty good deal, you can fit with the more expensive builders. You also get to build on more parks. Kinda wish I kept free-falling to be a floater pick :lol:

• chorkiel%s's Photo

Did a count of the existing teams with Kumbas money assigned.

1. Team Liam - 63.5k

2. Team Alex - 63k

3. Team G Force - 59k

4. Team Louis - 58.5k

5. Team ][ntamin22 - 58k

6. Team nin - 55.5k

Difference comes mostly from Alex and Liam being much higher valued as captains.

• Louis!%s's Photo

6.5k fuk dat

• dr dirt%s's Photo

Well, I didn't hear anything about the draft league.  What's the plan?

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading