News / Votes Locked In.

• iris%s's Photo
    NE Awards Ballot

Everybody go vote!
    The award Ceremony date is still not known. All votes are final.
    Enjoy yourselfs, and good luck to all the nominees.
  • Physco%s's Photo
    Woo Hoo! I've placed my vote.
  • Tony%s's Photo
    I bet you feel like you're the shit. Go H-Lover!!
  • iris%s's Photo
    Just added Best First Park.
    Go back and vote.
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo
    sheesh.

Really tough choices.

I'm so honored that I'm nominated for best non-NE parkmaker, I've been around a while. I'm just sorry I have to run against adamrct.

I first got to know adam in my noob days where he had a noob park posted at RCTStation, and i thot it was the shit, so i pmed him to get him to send it to me.

Me and him went from the toilet bowl to here basically together.

CRCTN i've watched go from Pine Springs early crappy version to Pine Springs good...to Crypto and NE Wannabe collabo and leetness.

I hope one of us 3 gets the parkmaker slot.

As for runner up...I am rootin for Oceania. I like that park.

Tropico Horizons kicks.
  • Ablaze%s's Photo

CRCTN i've watched go from Pine Springs early crappy version to Pine Springs good...to Crypto and NE Wannabe collabo and leetness.

Back in the old days... :) When were all country folk.
  • Scarface%s's Photo

I'm so honored that I'm nominated for best non-NE parkmaker, I've been around a while.  I'm just sorry I have to run against adamrct.

I first got to know adam in my noob days where he had a noob park posted at RCTStation, and i thot it was the shit, so i pmed him to get him to send it to me.

Me and him went from the toilet bowl to here basically together.

hehe
    My old parks :lol:
    Anyway thanx for the confidence gym, hopefully ill rack a few votes

Some tough choices
  • mantis%s's Photo
    GO MALAWORLD!!
  • Aeroglobe%s's Photo
    I voted Mount Sinister for best fantasy. Damn. That was such a hard choice, with that, Cydonia, and EotFR in there. I found that one really hard.

I really hope DOE wins the Best Runner Up. I really like that park.

Aérôglòbe Posted Image
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    I had the strangest dream that "Malaworld" was named after something on a Budweiser billboard. I shit you not.
  • KaiBueno%s's Photo
    Hmmm....some of the choices....oi. :|''''

Guess I should've paid attention during nomination time (smacks own head).

Still yet, I voted.

I think.

Damn Chads.

Kai :huey:
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    MALAWORLD 0wNz J00 4LL!!!1!!
  • Micool%s's Photo
    Most of the first choices were obvious to me and I didn't have trouble. Parkmaker of the year I had to think about a bit but after a few seconds I realized there was no other choice but x-sector after Disney Extreme Orlando, one of the best runner ups, winning the blockbuster challenge and having another good entry in UJP, and then producing my favorite spotlight of all time in Outrage.

But then iris puts up this new thing Best First Park and I refuse to vote.

Orange Valley is the premier in traditional, realistic parks and made Ty a parkmaker on his debut.

UIX did the same for NeViS, and it is still one of the best parks in the world to this day.

Sunshine Gardens is just too cool.

I'm the biggest fan of Mythos ever. (Way more than Pyro, anyway.)

Fantastic Wonders is my choice for best RCT2 work. (By the way, does it seem to anyone else that the Parkmaker Committee is putting up all these categories with Timothy Cross? Maybe trying to get an excuse to promote him? |) :D)

And I forgot what the other choices were but Loch should have been there! Cause then I would have voted! :w00t:

EDIT: Oops I forgot Malaworld, thanks mantis and blitz. Malaworld is the third best fantasy park in the world! Behind Mount Sinister and Cyadona!!!!!! 8)
  • Andrew%s's Photo
    Orange Valley owns malaworld totally
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    Best Adventure Ride was easy enough - Fast & Furious: The Ride at Streets of New York

Best RCT2 Work so far is....Comstock Dash by Butterfinger

Im enjoying H2H so that is a good feature
  • Hevydevy%s's Photo

Best Adventure Ride was easy enough -  Fast & Furious: The Ride at Streets of New York 

Definatly. Those rides were just perfect.

Cydonia City owns you all,
    Hevydevy B)
  • Doc%s's Photo
    How were the nominations chosen? Many of my favourite parks and people weren't included. Ah well good luck to everybody with your awards.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Malaworld all the way, man!

And ALE is the best Fantasy park ever. At least I think so.

I also voted x-sector parkmaker of the year, in spite of Ed being so damn good.

Go egypTopia for best runner-up! IT DESERVES SPOTLIGHT!
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    Wow this is awesome, everybody is voting for different nominees. I really have no idea who's going to win in any of the categories. Which is cool. :et:
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo
    No!

'Tis Spirits of Xanfia that must win!

'TIS!!!

:bandit:

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading