'Tis Spirits of Xanfia that must win!

'TIS!!!

:bandit:

'TISN'T.

LOL. :p

Kai :huey:
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo
    Great year for RCT.

Just sit back and think about how far we've come, how far we continue to go, and how NE has been at the forefront of it all.

Good stuff.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    I bet the RCT2.com kids say the same thing about their website.
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo

No!

'Tis Spirits of Xanfia that must win!

'TIS!!!

:bandit:

'TISN'T.

LOL. :p

Kai :huey:

*Shakes fist in rage...

'TIS!!!
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo

So?

If they think they make really great stuff, let them.

I'm sure like when RCT6 comes out, people will look back and say how bad the spotlights are compared to whats produced now.

Whats good is good because we make it good.

And I enjoy looking at whats been made this past year.

Simply because others enjoy what they saw, but we didnt see the same thing, doesnt bother me.
  • Andrew%s's Photo
    Looking back while speaking of that, I've been in the RCt community for about 4 years now, thats a long ass time for one video game, atleast for me, Surfing random sites when I first got it, landing and settling at DNet, moving here when it opened, ya, its been awhile

all this time and still no memeber title :@
  • Doc%s's Photo

This kind of comment is one that I hear only too often. We at RCT2.com DO NOT see ourselves as the best out there, neither do we pretend to be.

Live and let live I say. We're all trying to do the same thing - we're just doing it in a different way with a different style.

Let there be peace ;)X
  • iris%s's Photo
    Well said.
  • Scarface%s's Photo

And ALE is the best Fantasy park ever. At least I think so.

Go egypTopia for best runner-up! IT DESERVES SPOTLIGHT!

yes and yes :yup:
  • cg?%s's Photo

By the way, does it seem to anyone else that the Parkmaker Committee is putting up all these categories with Timothy Cross? Maybe trying to get an excuse to promote him?

Duh..

Anyways, I don't remember who I voted for. Although I remember voting for myself... and I think Blitzsama and Mantis got a vote or two each as well... could be wrong though...

So, yeah. Vote for me! I need the votes! Need them! I mean going up against Radu, QOTSA, Turtleman, etc?

There's no way I can win without the loving, devoted support of all those who truly, honestly and completely despise me! Please, vote cg?, and do the world a favor.

Or something...
  • JFK%s's Photo

There's no way I can win without the loving, devoted support of all those who truly, honestly and completely despise me! Please, vote cg?, and do the world a favor.

No. Sooner or later, us PseudoAssholes must step back and acknowledge that Radu kicks the living shit out of us when it comes to annoying bullshit.
    So I voted for him.
    And I urge everyone else to do the same.
  • Ablaze%s's Photo
    I was wondering when the voting will close? Good luck everyone anyway, I am quite excited too see the results as there is a lot going on and should be quite a few changes.
  • Nic%s's Photo
    Mountain Beach should have been in there...
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

This kind of comment is one that I hear only too often. We at RCT2.com DO NOT see ourselves as the best out there, neither do we pretend to be.

Live and let live I say. We're all trying to do the same thing - we're just doing it in a different way with a different style.

Let there be peace  ;)X

Shit dude, I wasn't dissing you.

I was dissing the fanboys of each and every RCT/2 site out there.

They all exist and all think they're the best.

We could live in peace if it wasn't for said fanboy pricks.

Though, that gives me a very cool idea....
  • Doc%s's Photo
    No problem at all, I wasn't trying to point you out as 'in the wrong' or anything like that; merely denying this view that so many people (not you, but the people you refer to) hold regarding RCT2.com.

Later :xmas:
  • Vert45%s's Photo

How were the nominations chosen? Many of my favourite parks and people weren't included. Ah well good luck to everybody with your awards.

about a few weeks ago people said what people would be good.

WELCOME n00b.
  • Doc%s's Photo
    I love beeing a n00b; the child-like innocence within me ;)X

Seriously though, sorry for not checking back with the old topics, that thought hadn't occured to me at the time.

Thanks!
  • Ablaze%s's Photo
    Could somebody please tell me when the voting stops, thank you.
  • iris%s's Photo
    Not for a while.
  • Ablaze%s's Photo
    Oh ok, cheers. Just wanted a rough idea on how long I have to remain excited.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading