H2H8/8 / H2H8/8 - General Thread

You and H2H8/8

• inthemanual%s's Photo

Playing Captain Referee Spectator - LL

• inthemanual%s's Photo

I'm actually signing up, but don't expect more than a few hours of work from me :D

• chorkiel%s's Photo

btw, I can also do graphic design if my team needs a logo or anything :)

• Xtreme97%s's Photo

I'll sign up, sounds like it could be fun. Won't be able to make round 2 or 3 deadlines though as I'm away.

• Julow%s's Photo
    I won't be able to participate saddly :(
  • pierrot%s's Photo

Sorry for the confusion, maybe next time.

• Liampie%s's Photo

Too bad guys! Luckily there's also good news. The draft will be held on the NE Discord channel, starting in about 4-5 hours from now. Instead of doing it in one session, like traditionally with H2H, we will employ a 'slow draft', in which the captain is up for the next pick will make his/her (yes, we got a female captain!) pick whenever he/she is first available. In other words, the gap between two picks may be hours, instead of the usual seconds/minutes. However we don't expect it should take more than a day.

Signing up will remain possible!

• Ling%s's Photo

Do you have a link for the Discord? All the ones I have found seem to be dead.

• Liampie%s's Photo

https://discord.gg/aHRMdHd

• Impulse%s's Photo

Fuck it. I'll sign up as a player.

Please bear in mind that I've never played LL before and have yet to discover the basics of the game. But I'm definitely willing to learn and I've always been a team player. I also want to add that I'm probably not going to be very productive after the second round.

• dr dirt%s's Photo
    I’m in as a high risk, low reward pick.
  • bigshootergill%s's Photo

Ling is a dead link bloodhound... :p

• Ride6%s's Photo

I'm in as a high risk, medium reward pick!  :D

• Milo%s's Photo

fuck it, I'm in. don't expect much though

• Camcorder22%s's Photo
    Signing up for moral support/feedback/memeage, and a 50% chance of placing a bush
  • Xeccah%s's Photo

i'm in, rct2/codex only. 

• Liampie%s's Photo

The teams after the draft:

Attached Image: draftresults.png

Trades may still occur. Team names and logos will be announced in a few days.

• bigshootergill%s's Photo

Is there a bench with the correct park dimensions for the contest or do we make our own as a team?

• Scoop%s's Photo
    Look at the first post of this. Liam made a peerless and peepable version.
  • Ling%s's Photo

I can't check the ones Liampie posted right now, but if they are not 60x60 the Saved Game Modifier here should be able to set it in seconds.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading