Music Forum / Eminem Concert - amazin

• Scarface%s's Photo
    What a weekend.

Friday nite - Went to northampton had a decent nite and ended up with me mate braking his hand in a fite. I missed the first bit but then we seen him again and he started on us again. This pissed us off as he was smashed so we just battered him again. I wasn't going to hit him as the other two were doing a good job but i got bored and nearly fucked me knuckle doing it, i thought it was my blood but it was his hehe silly me

Saturday - Got to the stadium thing about 12 and got in at 2. Had bevvies b4 and sum weed so we were occupied. Sat on the hills while westwood was on and got smashed and caught a boss tan cos it was so hot.
    We then went to the front cos we had wristbands and cypress hill came on. They werent bad but the microphone went off a few times which spoilt it. Xzibit was on nxt and was brilliant even tho i aint keen on him.
    D12 came on and were boss, Obie trice came out aswell and assisted them for a bit.
    When eminem came on their was uproar and everyone was goin mad, he had obie trice on with him and then 50 cent came on aswell.. Was fucking boss.
    Then everyone apart from X and cypress were on stage and it was class. Eminem ended the nite with a good tune.

Best songs on the day - Without me, Patiently waiting, In da club, Lose yaself, sing for the moment.

Robbed a few souvenirs on the way out. Mate robbed stool off stage that they were sat on lol oh and he robbed the mustard and sugar from the burger bars lol dont ask why...We all got some posters too.

Overall, perfect weekend
    Any1 know anyone who went ? - aimed at UK ppl
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    EXCLUDING XZIBIT AND CYPRESS HILL THIS WAS THE SONGS THEY DID IN ORDER.....

THE ANGER MANAGEMENT TOUR SETLIST:
    EMINEM, 50 CENT, D12, OBIE TRICE
    Saturday 21st June 2003, Milton Keynes Bowl

Intro
    Square Dance
    Business
    White America
    Kill You
    Music Stops
    Pimp Like Me
    Fight Music
    Purple Pills
    Stan
    Way I Am
    Soldier
    Cleaning Out My Closet
    Drips
    Love Me
    W***sta
    In Da Club
    21 Questions
    Patiently Waiting
    Lose Yourself
    8 Mile
    Superman
    Drug Ballad
    Sing For The Moment
    Without Me
    Dad's Gone Crazy
    Rap Game
  • Themeparkmaster%s's Photo
    One of my friends is going to this concert tomorrow I think, but I am not entirely sure the exact date.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    That sounds exciting... :|
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo
    *yawn*

So... What else is new...
  • Scarface%s's Photo

*yawn*

So...  What else is new...

dont post if you aint got anything good to say

I posted to tell ppl who are interested
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo
    i don't like rap.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

*yawn*

So...  What else is new...

dont post if you aint got anything good to say

I posted to tell ppl who are interested

People are interested?
  • Scarface%s's Photo

Okay then, I'll say this.

Rap is crap.

Is that good enough for ya, mr. adam?

:|'''' such a boring child with no life..

Thats obviously not interest...dont post again

QOSTA - Im not really arsed if people arent interested...Some will be interested and if theyre not who gives a fuck !?!?! not me
  • Ablaze%s's Photo
    Yeah I heard 65,000 tickets sold out in 17 minutes, sounds like you had a good time stealing everything and getting into fights.
  • Scarface%s's Photo

Yeah I heard 65,000 tickets sold out in 17 minutes, sounds like you had a good time stealing everything and getting into fights.

yeh it was the biggest theyve ever performed in front of.
    Fight was nite b4 and we were only messing about with the stealing. Only the stool which was slightly important
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo
    lol Adam you are just such a rowdy one.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

Fight was nite b4 and we were only messing about with the stealing.  Only the stool which was slightly important

Just out of curiosity, how many litres of beer did you consume? Or kegs, whichever is your preferred method of measurement.
  • Ablaze%s's Photo

Wow, Mortician, that was funny. Maybe not intentionally, but it was damn funny.

Thanks for the laugh.

...Ok... :rolleyes:
  • Scarface%s's Photo

Fight was nite b4 and we were only messing about with the stealing.  Only the stool which was slightly important

Just out of curiosity, how many litres of beer did you consume? Or kegs, whichever is your preferred method of measurement.

An amount so i could remember the concert, were to get home etc...
    Also a ten bag of weed which made me chilled..

6 hours standing is hell though :|''''
  • CoasterWizard%s's Photo
    I went to a Coldplay concert last month. It was very bossy.

But it sounds like you had a good time. That is quite the song list there. How long did the concert go?
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    Tim westwood blasted songs out for 2 hours from 3 till 5.

Then all the rest in between and ended about 10:30

so just under 8 hours
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

I went to a Coldplay concert last month. It was very bossy.

Coldplay, huh?

Chris Martin could kick Eminem's ass any day.
  • Raven-SDI%s's Photo
    Hello.

Wow...Eminem didn't do any songs from the first record...

What a fagget...

Raven-SDI
    §
  • Brent%s's Photo

6 hours standing is hell though  :|''''

6 Hours is nothing... I worked from 11-8 yesterday, STANDING, and getting only 40 minutes in total break time, 20 of those being sitting. Don't bitch being at a place that you like to be at seeing someone you like to see. Bitch when you have to go to work, a burger joint none-the-less, where you can't do shit to the customers that whine or bitch to you other than give them free food/fresh shit, when you really wanna sock the fuck out of them.

:@

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading