Music Forum / Eminem Concert - amazin

• Blitz%s's Photo
    heh, i saw that movie 8 mile thing last night...
    gotta say, good characterizations.

as for your fun: I don't get people who steal or deck people for the sake of fun. Whatever.

as for rap: With the exception of eminem, the rap scene as a whole is just egotistical shallow bullshit.
  • Scarface%s's Photo

as for your fun: I don't get people who steal or deck people for the sake of fun.  Whatever.

The man hit my mate first. not gonna let him get away with that..
  • `sfkstyle%s's Photo

Okay then, I'll say this.

Rap is crap.

Is that good enough for ya, mr. adam?

:|'''' such a boring child with no life..

AHAHAHAH, OWNED
  • cg?%s's Photo

as for rap: With the exception of eminem, the rap scene as a whole is just egotistical shallow bullshit.

Wrong. Anywho...

I just finished watching the video for Blackalicious' "Make You Feel That Way", and you know what? Almost as good as the song, almost. There's Lyrics Born, Lateef, Jurassic 5, Blackalicious of course, and others.

Kick ass.

Compared to those guys Blitz, Eminem is egotistical, shallow, bullshit. California man, kick ass hip-hop there. Kick ass, man! So, yeah...
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    Eminem is egotastical shallow bullshit. End of story. Not compared to anyone else. He just is. I don't give a fuck if he hates his mother, or his wife, or whoever, just write a diary and shut the fuck up.
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo
    man that must of been awsome to go to. i hope to go to one of eminem's concerts sometime. Long Live Eminem and Slim Shady Records!
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo

Eminem is egotastical shallow bullshit. End of story. Not compared to anyone else. He just is. I don't give a fuck if he hates his mother, or his wife, or whoever, just write a diary and shut the fuck up.

Shut up, eminem rules. if ya don't like him why post it here, none of us em fans here care what he hates and if you hate/ don't like him and em fans like me don't really like hereing em get dissed, he has already got enough problems to deal with, i don't think he needs more people hating him. End of Story. Long Live Eminem and Slim Shady Records!
    Note:yes eminem is my favorite singer of all time. that is why i posted what i just posted. Peace.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    You fucking fanboy.
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo
    ^ya so. look i am a major fan of eminem. end of story.
  • Caddie Gone Mad%s's Photo
    You sound like you'e part of some Eminem cult or something. That's scary.
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo
    a cult? what?! man that is stupid and i wouldn't be that stupid to join a cult. whatever, point is: me major fan of eminem end of story.
  • Prince%s's Photo
    well that's 3 ends of stories...interesting...and isn't Eminem your favorite rapper not singer? lol, I'm just messing with you, sounds like a fun time Adam.

~Prince Ashitaka~ 8@
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo
    ya it is 3 ends of storys but some of these people can't understand that i am a major fan of eminem. but off that sounds like you had a awsome time. is the weed thing a joke?
  • CoasterWizard%s's Photo

Coldplay, huh?

Chris Martin could kick Eminem's ass any day.

In terms of sheer talent, I would have to agree.
    Although, we are talking about Eminem, and "Fity Cent", so in reality, E could actually kick Chris Martin's ass. But he is dating Gweneth Paltrow.. so...
  • CoasterWizard%s's Photo

The man hit my mate first. not gonna let him get away with that..

Every time you post something, my eyes are always drawn to your sig... ahhhh.
    Definitely stunning.
  • Andrew%s's Photo
    Old School rap is the best, there is plenty good modern stuff, I just don't like the shit with broing beats about murdering and raping people, I don't get the appeal, Most of it isn't like that, but too much of it is.

I hate Eminem and 50 Cent, but nobody else really pisses me off

Underground stuff is the best nowadays

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading