Micro Madness 2019 / MM3 - The Bracket

• Mattk48%s's Photo

That's cute that you think your getting by me scoop.

• Camcorder22%s's Photo

Attached Image: bracket.PNG

Going a lot off of who I think will no show and who seems pretty confident/active so far...could be entirely mislead by that though. 

• KaiBueno%s's Photo

Good luck to everyone - I've had fun playing again, even if I feel like I'm rusty, adjusting to using ParkDat for first time (awesome!).  Honestly not played since late 2004/early 05, so this was a blast - really happy I have carved out enough time and got my MM done.  Just finishing touches now.

• Liampie%s's Photo

If parkdat blows your mind, try OpenRCT. Why are you not using OpenRCT yet!? Join our discord chat server here and we can help you figure things out: https://discord.gg/aHRMdHd

It's so cool to have you on board Kai!

• AvanineCommuter%s's Photo

Good luck to everyone - I've had fun playing again, even if I feel like I'm rusty, adjusting to using ParkDat for first time (awesome!).  Honestly not played since late 2004/early 05, so this was a blast - really happy I have carved out enough time and got my MM done.  Just finishing touches now.

Do Open. It will seriously blow your mind, and speed up your building process by 10x easily. It is the main reason Im still playing RCT2 to be honest. Also like Liam said, feel free to ask any and all questions in discord and Im sure everyone will be glad to help you figure out the new features!
  • KaiBueno%s's Photo

Do Open. It will seriously blow your mind, and speed up your building process by 10x easily. It is the main reason Im still playing RCT2 to be honest. Also like Liam said, feel free to ask any and all questions in discord and Im sure everyone will be glad to help you figure out the new features!

Thx. Had already finished Rd 1 before DL Open...but I have it now for either Rd. 2 or future in general. Watched the recommended youtube vid on Tile Selector...mind blown, grabbed another beer.

Now to figure out how to use it...maybe a 50x50 mini after however long I last in MM3?

Now just to DL more parks to diversify my obj data pool...it isn't deep enough and I've got 15 yrs to catch up on.
  • Liampie%s's Photo

The top parks haven't been revealed yet, but maybe the revived The List can be of service there. https://www.nedesign...34646/the-list/

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading