Head-2-Head Classic / H2H Classic - General Topic

• Magnus%s's Photo

Thanks Liam.
    This makes total sense. 

• Bubbsy41%s's Photo

Sign me up. NCSO/CSO.

I won't have an incredible amount of time but I'd love to play a support role and help those that have the time and ideas to lead a park. 

• The Microwave%s's Photo

count me in

• Scoop%s's Photo

count me in

What games?
  • J K%s's Photo

Count me in too, this should be fun.

• wheres_walto%s's Photo

yesssssssss

• Gustav Goblin%s's Photo

Return of the King

• Liampie%s's Photo

You can continue to sign up, but only the people who signed up before this post will go to the draft.

• Mr.Brightside711%s's Photo

Since there is still some room left Ill sign up for RCT2. :p

• Liampie%s's Photo

Retracing our collective footsteps

Rule Change

This rule change was already announced on Discord, but not officially on the site. The maximum of two players per park has been increased to three players per park.

• In:Cities%s's Photo
    Why not make it 7
  • Liampie%s's Photo

Rule Change

Another rule change that the captains were already informed of. A minimum of 30% of your team's park output should be LL. Previous to this rule change, the minimum was 40%. Practically, this means that for two LL parks you can submit four RCT2 parks. With a third LL park, you can submit up to seven RCT2 parks.

• Levis%s's Photo

Rule Change

This rule change was already announced on Discord, but not officially on the site. The maximum of two players per park has been increased to three players per park.

Say I've helped with only doing 1 hack and nothing else would that be considered being a builder in the park? The answer is probably yes but I like to stretch the limits so just checking ;)

• Liampie%s's Photo

Normally on NE, we do not give out creator shares for performing some hacks. Creator shares are for creative input, like designing coasters, building infrastructure or doing landscaping. You're good 9 times out of 10. :) No worries, carry on.

Levis already going his hacking again, even with the game being changed so much. Love to see it

he's back boys

• Turtle%s's Photo

really looking forward to seeing what you guys and gals come up with. i went to look at the teams to see which i thought was the strongest... they're all actually REALLY close in quality i think (don't know all of you builders, sorry!). very hard to pick!

I saw your name pop up in this topic and thought you were signing up, you dick

• Cocoa%s's Photo

h2h-classic_logo.svg

Rule Change

Another rule change is that turtle has to participate

• Turtle%s's Photo

i can't even get rct2 to open, let alone build anything

• Liampie%s's Photo

Nonsense. Even Steve got it to work

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading