The Grand Tour '23 / The Grand Tour '23 - Round 2

• Liampie%s's Photo

Round 2 - Belgium

Belgium, a hidden gem of Europe, often escapes the limelight due to its diminutive stature. Having almost as many governments and languages as it has people, defining what is the essence of Belgium takes skill. The country is notorious for its fries, comics, chocolates, beers, being the heart of the EU, and its distinct flavour of urban sprawl. Is there unity in its diversity?

Objectives

In addition to the general contest rules, three objectives have been set for this round. The entries will be judged through a public poll, determining the degree to and manner in which you completed the objectives, as well as the overall quality of the submission.

1. Your park must be set in or themed to Belgium.

2. Your park must contain at least three distinct areas.

3. Your park must include at least one ugly building.

Submission

Submit your park through a PM with Liampie, Xtreme97, posix and CoasterCreator9 as the recipients.

Submissions are due on Sunday July 16th, no later than 23:59 GMT.

• RobDedede%s's Photo

Looking for a partner

• Gustav Goblin%s's Photo

Gonna be busy the rest of the month catching up on other stuff, but come July I can gladly help someone finish if they're behind and I jive with their idea.

• ottersalad%s's Photo

Start a new job July 6th, so I might not have a huge amount of time. I do have a park idea though if anyone is interested in teaming up. 

• RWE%s's Photo
    Searching for a partner.

Edit: Search done.
  • GammaZero%s's Photo
    So I won't exactly be busy, but I think I expended all my idea juices in the last round, so I'd be interested in partnering up if said partner could provide the idea lol

Whoops. Got a cool idea to wrap all the themes together but don't know anything about Belgium and can't commit until July or so. Looking for someone who can build over the next two weeks at least, knows jack about Belgium, and is willing to bounce ideas around. Idea leans fantasy/semi-realism over recreationalism so keep this in mind.

• Liampie%s's Photo
    Open to joining this round, I have some loose ideas and above average knowledge of the country. Willing to brainstorm with you, with or without the intention of joining. Use me for brainstorming please! I'd enjoy it!

Open to joining this round, I have some loose ideas and above average knowledge of the country. Willing to brainstorm with you, with or without the intention of joining. Use me for brainstorming please! I'd enjoy it!

Check your Discord DMs pls 

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading