The Grand Tour '23 / The Grand Tour '23 - Round 3

• Xtreme97%s's Photo

Round 3 - Ethiopia

While most of the African continent was devoured by European powers in the 19th century, one country maintained its independence: Ethiopia. Though the colonists have retreated, plate tectonics continue to slowly pull Ethiopia apart. Political strife has made the country resilient, and its geology has given Ethiopia an extraordinarily diverse landscape with a wealth of natural resources. Can Ethiopia emerge as a major economical player in the 21st century? It's time to do some field research.

Objectives

In addition to the general contest rules, three objectives have been set for this round. The entries will be judged through a public poll, determining the degree to and manner in which you completed the objectives, as well as the overall quality of the submission.

1. Your park must be set in or themed to Ethiopia.

2. Your park must feature or refer to natural resources extracted in Ethiopia.

3. Your park must include a coaster with at least seven tunnels or enclosed sections.

Submission

Submit your park through a PM with Liampie, Xtreme97, posix and CoasterCreator9 as the recipients.

Submissions are due on Sunday August 13th, no later than 23:59 GMT.

• Mulpje%s's Photo

If there is anyone who needs help finishing their park or has an idea and is looking for a teammate feel free to DM on discord.

• Milo%s's Photo

I have an idea in development.  If anyone is interested in a low stakes LL build,  throwback style (with some weirdness) please reach out.

• Gustav Goblin%s's Photo

@Lurker get in his DMs ASAP

Also I have an idea which I want to try and solo or at least lead, but I'm very slow and may end up in a full time job before the deadline so I may need a teammate by the end. Would prefer to stick to what I have rather than hopping on another build this time around.

• Ge-Ride%s's Photo

I have an idea in development.  If anyone is interested in a low stakes LL build,  throwback style (with some weirdness) please reach out.

If I could get my LL working again I'd definitely consider it. But I have a poor track record in geographic and group projects so it's probably better not to get myself excited regardless.

• MK98%s's Photo

I'm in if someone needs a co-builder. Lead or no lead, I don't care

• Sulakke%s's Photo
    Aii, having lived in Ethiopia for a while, I would love to join this round. Unfortunately, I'm on a holiday until the 3rd of August. If anyone would need a highly motivated co-builder who could build like 30-40%, please let me know!
  • Jens J.%s's Photo

While I've only got about 1.5 weeks of potential free time to work on this round, I would be open to help someone start up their park. Got a pretty cool idea as well if need be so feel free to DM me if interested!

• Milo%s's Photo

If I could get my LL working again I'd definitely consider it. But I have a poor track record in geographic and group projects so it's probably better not to get myself excited regardless.

Hmu with your LL issue if you think it’s resolvable.

Aii, having lived in Ethiopia for a while, I would love to join this round. Unfortunately, I'm on a holiday until the 3rd of August. If anyone would need a highly motivated co-builder who could build like 30-40%, please let me know!

Will keep you in mind if I get rushed or fall behind. I feel like you'd jive with my idea and presentation 

• Xeccah%s's Photo

ur all going down! :SA:

• Sulakke%s's Photo

Will keep you in mind if I get rushed or fall behind. I feel like you'd jive with my idea and presentation

Cool, let me know :)
  • Xeccah%s's Photo
    looking for a partner for r3. looking mostly to chill this round and pull off a out-of-the-box concept

Cool, let me know :)

Check your Discord DMs when you get the chance. Pretty desperately needing a partner if I'm going to be able to finish.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading