The Grand Tour '23 / The Grand Tour '23 - Round 4

• Xtreme97%s's Photo

Round 4 - Thailand

Thailand, the Land of Smiles, has become an attractive destination for cultural explorers in the Southeast Asian peninsula, with a rich history, opulent architecture and tantalizing cuisine. The country's tourism sector grew in the late 20th century and allowed Thailand to bloom as a visitor hotspot, with plenty of sandy beaches and ancient temples to discover. But what does Thailand look like once the throngs of tourists are peeled back? Let's find out!

Objectives

In addition to the general contest rules, three objectives have been set for this round. The entries will be judged through a public poll, determining the degree to and manner in which you completed the objectives, as well as the overall quality of the submission.

1. Your park must be set in or themed to Thailand.

2. Your park must feature or refer to a specific plant species of your choosing.

3. Your park must include dueling tracked rides.

Submission

Submit your park through a PM with Liampie, Xtreme97, posix and CoasterCreator9 as the recipients.

Submissions are due on Wednesday September 13th, no later than 23:59 GMT.

• MK98%s's Photo

Cool country! I'm open to collab. Expect me to do like 20/30%, no more. Contact me if you're interested!

• trav%s's Photo

Got a week of free time coming up in this round, probably not enough for me to build a whole entry, but if anyone has a good idea in mind and wants some help tidying it up, let me know. 

• RobDedede%s's Photo
    I’m going to be busy with school, but might be willing to contribute like 20-30% of a map because I really like these requirements. Let me know if anyone’s interested. Yes, I have FOMO
  • GammaZero%s's Photo
    Oh hell yeah.

Feel free to reach out if you want a partner who's lived in Thailand for a few years! I'm down to do 50%+, and could definitely lead if needed.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading