The Grand Tour '23 / The Grand Tour '23 - Round 6

• Xtreme97%s's Photo

Round 6 - Peru

Peru is a unique tapestry of landscapes, peoples and influences. With a geographical diversity spanning from the coastal deserts of the Pacific to the towering Andean peaks and lush Amazon rainforest, Peru's history is etched with the grandeur of ancient civilizations like the Inca Empire, leaving behind awe-inspiring sites like Machu Picchu and the Nazca Lines that continue to captivate the world.

Objectives

In addition to the general contest rules, three objectives have been set for this round. The entries will be judged through a public poll, determining the degree to and manner in which you completed the objectives, as well as the overall quality of the submission.

1. Your park must be set in or themed to Peru.

2. Your park must include a large shape/silhouette.

3. Your park must include a ride that has swinging cars (eg. a suspended coaster, bobsled, wave swinger).

Submission

Submit your park through a PM with Liampie, Xtreme97, posix and CoasterCreator9 as the recipients.

Submissions are due on Wednesday November 8th, no later than 23:59 GMT.

• roygbiv%s's Photo

grand snore

• Gustav Goblin%s's Photo

I really don't know if I should be entering this round with how busy I've been but if anyone wants to do like a LL design holla at me. I have rough ideas

• Version1%s's Photo
    If anyone is interested in partnering up, hit me up.
  • Liampie%s's Photo

grand snore

No thanks to you!

• roygbiv%s's Photo

No thanks to you!

it happens

• J K%s's Photo

Such an amazing theme opportunity, if It wasn't so close to the final you'd see me there. 

• RWE%s's Photo
    open for a duo for this one.

Update: found a partner
  • Lilith%s's Photo
    got a silly little idea if anyone else wants to do some ll

but it also would be sick if we have multiple ll entries
  • CoasterCreator9%s's Photo
    I’d be interested in building some more LL in a support role. Been way too busy lately to lead a park. Hit me up if interested.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Haven't had time to start an entry yet but Id like to... anyone down for a quick fun build?
  • Six Frags%s's Photo

I've started my Peru park a while ago, when I was experimenting on my new bench, but if you Liampie, or maybe anyone else is interested in helping out getting it finished I'm open for that (from now till the deadline I have a bit more breathing room though). I've only done some very basic map layout, streets and started a coaster..

• Gustav Goblin%s's Photo
    Looking for a partner to wrap up a LL build. It's almost done but needs a lot of foliage. Codex knowledge appreciated for any extra details.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading