Park Wars / PARK WARS SIGN-UPS

• Fanatic Of RCT%s's Photo

Doesn't Fanatic still count as a parkmaker, even though he's retired?

Nope...Thatz why I'm retired. I no longer make parks, but this is something The Penguin and I got up our sleeves. It's all for fun.
  • sircursealot%s's Photo

Nope...Thatz why I'm retired.  I no longer make parks, but this is something The Penguin and I got up our sleeves.  It's all for fun.

bah, you and your loopholes. :@
  • Brent%s's Photo
    OK, well Iris wants the name and location of the park once the group is completed, and we've come up with them.

Disneyland Quebec, or something along the lines of that. Location being (surprise, surprise), Quebec, Canada.
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo
    I'd love to do this, but I can't seem to find a partner (damn you tpm ;) ), so if any NE parkmaker would like to work with me, please send me a PM. Screens of my park Siberia are somewhere in the ad district.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Have I taken your projected partner? Sorry, but he's mine now lmao!

Yet to decide on location on name. Will update. I sound so formal lol.
  • sircursealot%s's Photo
    Blackpool's Ancient Adventures, in umm....no idea...
  • 'arry Potter%s's Photo
    I wish I had found a person... Does anyone want to do this with me? (I had never worked on a park for the public, but had made 13 parks for my friends to share)
  • Rct Flame%s's Photo
    Any parkmaker want to adopt me? lol

Although I find it incredibly Ironic that Park Wars was stopped so it could be restarted in rct2 yet were starting it up in rct1.

Realistic parks looks better in Rct2 anway. Oh well.
  • baseballfan92%s's Photo
    Well Bender, I'm goin on vacation in a week or so, but I swear I'll work on the park while I'm on vacation. 10 hour car drive, and there's nothing to do, so that's the perfect time to work on the park. I have a couple of ideas for the name and location of the park. Six Flags Mystic Island- Honolulu, Hawaii or Six Flags Hidden Valley-Las Vegas, Nevada. Please post some of your ideas too.
  • DragonInferno%s's Photo
    Well Umm...I'll take Nagishma. Anyone wanna help. The only former park I have to show is Mississippi Delta with Butterfinger, but yeah. Umm it just proves I'm good with blending in with different styles or something. So, yeah.

~Dragon :t2: ~
  • PyroPenguin%s's Photo

bah, you and your loopholes. :@

Its not a loop hole.... ok it is but thats all gravy. Our park is going to rule, and like fanatic said its a little on the just for fun side.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    I can't wait to see the Japanese park chains. That should be higherlarious.
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo

Its not a loop hole.... ok it is but thats all gravy. Our park is going to rule, and like fanatic said its a little on the just for fun side.

Bring back Mongoose!!!! ;)

Oh, and I think Fatha' and I will be doing Fuji-Q.

Hopefully he doesn't change his mind :w00t:
  • Fatha'%s's Photo
    I concur rctfreak2000 and I do Fujiyama.
  • iris%s's Photo
    Only a few spots left, so those who say that they "wanna participate some way" better come up with a park chain real fast.
  • OCC%s's Photo
    If any parkmaker wants to adopt me I will go with Efteling.
  • iris%s's Photo
    Does that mean to put you under Efteling, or not?
  • OCC%s's Photo
    If a parkmaker signs up for it.
  • i c ded pplz%s's Photo
    There are a few real nice combinations here, i'm really interested to see how Marshy goes - as he has done nothing in RCT2, but is one of the better RCT2 players... :)

*keeps close eye on topic*
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    CONFUSION ON EFTELING

SO ME AND STARGAZER WILL TAKE IT

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading