News / Hi-Rollers Entry: #1

This topic hosts comments for 20 parks(View Parks)
  • iris%s's Photo
    #2 posted.
    Thanks and congrats x-sector.

Hi-Rollers Standings
  • MightyMouse%s's Photo
    Mala prevails.... :0

i'll get a review in by the end of the night though...
  • BigFoot%s's Photo
    #2 S-w-e-e-t.

Damn. So much to talk about. First off, the Bang Boom's. Most people hate them, I love them, sweet coaster and effect. Secondly, I scanned out, then zoomed in. The Oil Rig, was A----ma---Zing.

Submarine---Perfect. Infact, i loved that section.

It's a shame, that just awhile ago I said OZONE's park was my favorite mini...and this just creamed it.

You put everyone else to shame.

Thank you for entering.
  • thorpedo%s's Photo
    Oh.....
    my.....
    fucking...
    God...

:bandit:
  • sircursealot%s's Photo
    W-O-W.

Had this been a full sized mega, this would easily be in my top 3. Probably 1 or 2. Easily the best mini I have ever seen (sorry Battlefield RCT) though that might all change tomorrow (congrats Mala). Amazing detail, amazing theming, amazing architecture, amazing everything! The NE style prevails.

10/10
  • Kevin%s's Photo
    Wow....agian. This park certainly had some ideas I have only seen a few times in all the parks I have seen. When I opened the park, I thought I was going to die of heart attack since my volume was up so high. :@

Anyways. My favorite part of this entry has got to be the 'Oil Slick', I think that is what it was called. I loved the structure of that ride and the landscaping around it and throughout the park was VERY nice. Overall the park was very nice, but I wasn't completely amazed but it was good to be in general.

Hmmmm... I wonder who number one will be? :SA:

Kraken
  • Brent%s's Photo
    Bah-ha! I got a pretty good chance of being right about Mala now. Imagine if he did RCT2 stuff with all of Toon's scenery.
  • Ozone%s's Photo
    :|''''
    I suck.

X, This park was mind blowing. The opening splash was a nice touch, but the oil rig did it for me. Increadable. I feal embarrased to have my park be next to this.
  • Cap'n Quack%s's Photo
    dang. I knew something was wrong when I kept seeing the postsb for the first one. man.

I like this. Thats all I can say. I don't know why I like the park. It just makes me like it.
  • Turtleman%s's Photo
    Best park ever. Mini or otherwise.
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    mala's must be amaaaaazzzingg...

X sector 2 - Me 6th

doesnt seem right considering the standard of x's park....but im happy lol
  • natelox%s's Photo
    I don't know about this park. It's definetly 'good' but after looking at it, I was asking myself "Why should I like this?" The theming is okay, archietecure is alright, rides are average and the park is generally messy. Repition of windows and 'open windows' (the paths that are open in the sides of walls) became an eye sore. Most of all, "Didn't I see this in RRP's SWA?". I couldn't get over the fact that everything was nothing speical. It looked alot like a step down from SWA. What stood out? What made it so great? I just wasn't loving it. Maybe I'm going insane.
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo
    I really loved your park, X. It had some really unique ideas. Yes, I can tell you were influenced by SWA, but you added LOTS of other things that made it just plain rock. The coasters were good, and all around fun. Awesome theming by RCT1 standards. I can't wait to see whats #1, considering this park ruled.
  • Outlaw%s's Photo

mala's must be amaaaaazzzingg...

But does Mala play RCT2?
  • BigFoot%s's Photo
    Now he does.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Props to Iris for the best contest ever.

*applause*
  • Prince%s's Photo
    When I say this I mean it literally: I am speechless.

~Prince Ashitaka~ 8@
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    The oil rig was something special Nate.

I can't wait until the winner gets posted. You guys are in for a real treat. The best thing I've ever seen in RCT2.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Yeah, Ed, we all know who the winner is by now. Everyone's been whispering it ever since X turned out in second place.

It's Joe Holland, of course.
  • x-sector%s's Photo
    Thanks for the comments. yes this park was based on all my influences.

also I told you I wasn't going to be 1st :)

Oh thanks iris and raven for a great contest I enjoyed it alot. well done to the judges who spent there time looking and grading these parks.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading