News / 100 Greatest Rides...

• sircursealot%s's Photo

If I had a chance at this, it would be Revenge of Anubis from Seven Wonders of the World 2002. That seems to be my most popular ride. Also Battle of Locksley from MLF was a popular ride too.

ar·ro·gant
    adj.
    1. Having or displaying a sense of overbearing self-worth or self-importance.
    2. Marked by or arising from a feeling or assumption of one's superiority toward others: an arrogant contempt for the weak. See Synonyms at proud.
    3. see Mike Robbins
  • iris%s's Photo
    I think he meant, if any of my rides were to be on it, it would be those.
    Not if he was making the list, he would pick those.
    What he said wasn't arrogant, at lesat not the way I read it.
  • BigFoot%s's Photo
    How odd cursealot didn't quote micool or Fatha'?

Jea-lous
    adj.
    1. People who say others are arrogant when really they're just speaking their mind about an idea generally well known and accepted.

Fun game, really.

Ok then, I'm done.
  • thorpedo%s's Photo
    No, silly.

Its jeal'ous!

Teehee.

:birthday:
  • sircursealot%s's Photo

How odd cursealot didn't quote micool or Fatha'?

Because they don't come across as arrogant people. They actually mentioned other rides. Besides, I've been waiting for an oppurtunity to use this on Mike since the beginning of time (when I joined the RCT community, lol).

And no, I'm not jealous. I really liked some of his parks, but his parks don't come across as amazing. I like my style better personally, though I'm not blind to the fact that he is and that the community thinks he's better than me.
  • Micool%s's Photo
    Everyone stop trying to be funny :!!:
  • Mike Robbins%s's Photo

Because they don't come across as arrogant people. They actually mentioned other rides. Besides, I've been waiting for an oppurtunity to use this on Mike since the beginning of time (when I joined the RCT community, lol).

And no, I'm not jealous. I really liked some of his parks, but his parks don't come across as amazing. I like my style better personally, though I'm not blind to the fact that he is and that the community thinks he's better than me.

So why did you used to brown-nose the hell out of me and Kai trying to get into RCTM long ago?

I'm tired of the small handful of people that seem to hate me based on my name alone. And to say that you've been waiting on an oppurtunity like this for a long time is just sad. That's all you've been waiting for? And who ever said my parks are amazing? I sure haven't. Sure I like my own work, but who doesn't like their own work? I build for me.
  • jhoffa%s's Photo

So why did you used to brown-nose the hell out of me and Kai trying to get into RCTM long ago?

I'm tired of the small handful of people that seem to hate me based on my name alone. And to say that you've been waiting on an oppurtunity like this for a long time is just sad. That's all you've been waiting for? And who ever said my parks are amazing? I sure haven't. Sure I like my own work, but who doesn't like their own work? I build for me.

Fag fight!
    Excellent!

• Alec%s's Photo
    Hmmm.

This should be an interesting list.

No, not really.

Or so?

I do not know.

What the fuck am I typing about?

Can't wait to see the list.
  • Alec%s's Photo

I build for me.

- Natelox
  • thorpedo%s's Photo
    I still love you Mikey. :birthday:
  • Scorchio%s's Photo
    I'd put one of Mala's coasters at the top, or close to...
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    mike wasn't arrogant in the slightest
  • KaiBueno%s's Photo

I think he meant, if any of my rides were to be on it, it would be those.
    Not if he was making the list, he would pick those.
    What he said wasn't arrogant, at lesat not the way I read it.

Exactly, but here we have witnessed the power of the written word (to be misconstrued).

Basically, Mike's comment is no different than Flame's or MiCool's, where they basically listed THEIR best rides, even if they didn't think they have a shot.

sircursealot: I suggest you keep whatever it is you have for Robbins to yourself, or communicate it privately to him. Otherwise, keep this topic clean, and on topic.

Personally, as usual, I don't expect to find myself on this list either. If I'm known for anything with my parks, it's likely to do with theming, whether it be bright, dark, or just weird (Forge)...I don't think I'm really known for any spectacular rides (though I think I'm getting better), so any inclusion would be a delightful surprise...

Here's to hoping something from Glasshouse, Toxic or Forge has an outside shot.

Oh, dear...was that arrogant?!? :p

Awaiting another good read...

Kai 8@
  • Nic%s's Photo
    This should be good. A nice Halloween present in fact. I don't expect to see anything I've built on it...but heres my list anyway.

1. Mountain Chase

Thats it.
  • cBass%s's Photo
    Black Ice had better make the top 10, dammit!

[font="Geneva"]/sarcasm[/font]
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    Cbass, are you kidding! Black Ice is totaly the best ride ever! *sarcasm*

It may make the list anyway though. Nothing of mine even has a shot.

Expecting to see (on list), in no particular order:

Mountain Chase
    Sandstorm Rally
    Palidin
    Creature
    and of course one if not both of SAC classic floorless machines!

of course LL doesn't even work for me so i'm going be influence and screen-shots.

ride6
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

Fag fight!
    Excellent!

Hey hey hey. I want to be cited, there.

Anyway. I, who is not here for any silly games but to just be a stupid dickhead, actually knows and has seen Mountain Chase. O snap.
  • MickMaximus%s's Photo

cough,...Bullshit, cough.
  • sircursealot%s's Photo

cough,...Bullshit, cough.

Umm, what exactly is bullshit there? Geez, you RCTMers are so fucking biased.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading