Pro Tour 1 / The NE Pro Tour

This topic hosts comments for 68 parks(View Parks)
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo

FINALLY an LL entry wins a round.

If I had to qualify, i'd be entering as many rounds as possible to try and get in...seriously, just for the pride!

All the LL parkmakers out there (apart from Alienated of course) - FOR SHAME!

:D

Aliens. :D
  • MightyMouse%s's Photo

If I had to qualify, i'd be entering as many rounds as possible to try and get in...seriously, just for the pride!

lol.

Now my secrets out....
  • Micool%s's Photo

All the LL parkmakers out there (apart from Alienated of course) - FOR SHAME!

:'(

RCTWadems- Please compete in another round!!!! With your architecture you could win the Dark Ride round. You really desirve it!

lol! That's two people!
  • California Coasters%s's Photo
    I am doing the Video Game Round, so if anyone is doing Mario Kart, let me know... :)
  • Steve%s's Photo
    the video game contest is already won... ;)

and no, im not doin mario kart

good luck to those entering!
  • gir%s's Photo
    I plan on entering the video game contest. I've still got a lot of work to do, but I am doing a racing game. (Not Mario Kart!) Also, I've just began my dark ride entry- a little late, eh? I'm hoping to perk mantis up with my LL entries, assuming I get them in.
  • Leighx%s's Photo
    actually steve41 wernt u entering the dark ride?

:et:
  • Koaster Kid%s's Photo
    AAAaargghh!!

I just opened my save game to do a last minute test before I send it in, but it wouldn't open!! RCT tells me the file is corrupted!! NOOOoooo! The backup copy has the same problem and the other most recent saves are from ages ago! No way I can catch up my work. And the dark ride was the only one a stood a glimmer of a chance at. I mean, by the time I found out about the Pro Tour, the preliminaries were half over, so I didn't have much choice did I?

There goes my shot at the $5. Oh well, I probably wouldn't have won anyway.
  • artist%s's Photo

AAAaargghh!!

I just opened my save game to do a last minute test before I send it in, but it wouldn't open!!  RCT tells me the file is corrupted!!  NOOOoooo!  The backup copy has the same problem and the other most recent saves are from ages ago!  No way I can catch up my work.  And the dark ride was the only one a stood a glimmer of a chance at. I mean, by the time I found out about the Pro Tour, the preliminaries were half over, so I didn't have much choice did I?

There goes my shot at the $5.  Oh well, I probably wouldn't have won anyway.

That same thing happened with one of my parks ages ago i dont think you can fix it.

Sorry mate.

~NC~
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo

AAAaargghh!!

I just opened my save game to do a last minute test before I send it in, but it wouldn't open!!  RCT tells me the file is corrupted!!  NOOOoooo!  The backup copy has the same problem and the other most recent saves are from ages ago!  No way I can catch up my work.  And the dark ride was the only one a stood a glimmer of a chance at. I mean, by the time I found out about the Pro Tour, the preliminaries were half over, so I didn't have much choice did I?

There goes my shot at the $5.  Oh well, I probably wouldn't have won anyway.

That sux. Oh well.
    Only way i know how to fix it is i heard somthing on setting your computers date back or somthing like that then retrive the file. Probably won't work.
    *Waits for dark ride results*
  • Steve%s's Photo

actually steve41 wernt u entering the dark ride?

:et:

;)
  • gir%s's Photo

I just opened my save game to do a last minute test before I send it in, but it wouldn't open!!  RCT tells me the file is corrupted!!  NOOOoooo!  The backup copy has the same problem and the other most recent saves are from ages ago!

Does this happen to all of your files or just these specific ones? You might want to check. If they are all corrupted consider reinstalling, but keep your saved games.

BTW- I've decided to go ahead and enter the dark ride round! :) Wish me luck, with probably the only LL entry.
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo

BTW- I've decided to go ahead and enter the dark ride round! :) Wish me luck, with probably the only LL entry.

Good Luck! :)
    I wish i had LL installed so i could see it :'(
  • MightyMouse%s's Photo

Wish me luck, with probably the only LL entry.

w00t! :D
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo
    El Freako has switched to Video Games.

Forgive me all those that were elated by my upcoming appearance in alien, but it just wasn't working out.

For shame :'(
  • gir%s's Photo
    I hate this sense of not-knowing-ness. :(
  • thorpedo%s's Photo
    You've been added to the front page, oh girrr. It means you won.
  • iris%s's Photo
    Round 9 has come to an end.
    Since there were only two entries this time, I didnt really need a judge. Looks like Pro Tour participation is going wayyy down...shame too with all the parkmakers dropping.

Again, the winner comes from a parkmaker I've never seen before. I've seen him post and I've seen him around the site but I had no idea he even played the game, and it seems like he plays the game quite well actually. It's a very unique and creative entry, sort of reminiscent of Blitz-sama in a way. Steve41 submitted a very nice RCT2 entry as well with some very nice architecture, but there was definitely "something" missing. Still, better then your last entry so keep trying.

The winner of this contest is....
    gir
    Welcome gir to the Pro Tour!

1. Hazard
    2. Temple of Raa by steve41
    Thanks to those (two) who entered.

PS-I gotta wonder where all the so called "big name non-parkmakers" are.
    -Blitzsama
    -AK
    -Aviator
    -cBass
    -Timothy Cross
    -Benni
    -darkfire
    -Themeparkmaster
    -Kraken
    -stargazer

Where the hell are you guys? You are the primary people I had in mind when starting this Pro Tour, and if you guys think that I'm just going to start picking out of you just cause parkmakers have quit...well you got another thing coming. I'm not picking another parkmaker until the Pro Tour is finished, and I may pick more then one. So some of you are really taking yourself out of any Parkmaker consideration by not entering.
  • Brent%s's Photo
    What the fuck... two entries. That's just sad. Really. Just... sad. Not like I have room to talk, since I didn't turn one in, yet...

:w00t:
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo
    Ok since Gir's is LL i can't view it till i get a new LL/Cf disk. :(

Steve's entry was pretty good but some things that kept him from winning IMO were,

1.That outside part in the dark ride should have been covered.

2. IMO the ride should have been bigger, like maybe a spagettie bowl layout or somthing to that size.

3. The plain flat rooves should have had somthing on the them to give them a little more life.

Nice entry though. Can't wait to see the the last 3 compition results :) .

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading