Pro Tour 1 / The NE Pro Tour

This topic hosts comments for 68 parks(View Parks)
  • Jacko Shanty%s's Photo
    Okay.. wtf. How did mine get to be Wacky Worlds?! Trust me, I would have NEVER tried to make it that way. EVER. I'm sorry it accidentally SOME how got to be like that... maybe I accidentally clicked on a piece of scenery I shouldn't have? Anyways - could someone without WW please try to see if it works for them?

WOW, does that make me mad. Uninstalling WW now.

BTW congrats to Alienated. :) Too bad I didn't win.. it would have made for a nice B-day present.
  • \/\/33/\/\an%s's Photo
    It automatically becomes when WW when you have it installed.
  • Panic%s's Photo
    I think RWAdams has now come in second place twice and third place once.

He is the new Kumba.

He'd better win one.
  • Toon%s's Photo
    Rog, I'm disappointed that you won't be entering another contest, but I understand time issues. You would have been a great addition to the ProTour and I still think you should've gotten in based on your hotel. Maybe a wildcard can be added for the person with the best record without a win? I'd love to see you enter just one more time!

That said, I do think that Alienated deserved the win this week, by a nose. That was some really nice work and it's nice to see LL work it's way into the ProTour victory circle! Haven't really looked at the rest of the parks yet so can't comment there.
  • Kumba%s's Photo

He is the new Kumba.

He'd better win one.

I came in second 3 times, and won the woodie round. it is kinda cool tho that i never was below second, but then 2 of the rounds were really week.
  • Alienated%s's Photo
    Wow, i really wasn't expecting to win. I worked on it so much yesterday, it was actually the only thing i did after school. I haven't viewed any of the others yet, i am in abit of a hurry, Congrats RWA, sounds like yours was quite nice as well, though i cant view it (no rct2 installed right now).

Thanks for all the comments.

-Alienated-

EDIT: and btw, I have improved ALOT with this entry, I am finally thinking of some more original ideas.
  • Ride6%s's Photo

He is the new Kumba.

He'd better win one.

I came in second 3 times, and won the woodie round. it is kinda cool tho that i never was below second, but then 2 of the rounds were really week.

Is that an insult to me?! ;) Just kiddin' man. Honestly, i wasn't worthy of the pro tour with that entry and i wasn't expecting a win. ah,well, shit happens. Going to check out the Steel Twisters now, I'll edit this post with some opinions when i get back.

ride6
  • Critic%s's Photo
    Congratulations on first place, Alienated!

I'm not able to view RWAdam's entry because I can't find my LL disc so I've no clue what you all are talking about...
  • CoasterkidMWM%s's Photo
    rwadams' entry is RCT2...
  • \/\/33/\/\an%s's Photo
    I could only view rwadam's and i must say it was buutiful as fuck. It was mainly the caste which made it so wundaful, rest was k i guess.

-The gabba- :kane:
  • CoasterkidMWM%s's Photo
    Mine's RCT2 also...
  • super rich%s's Photo
    Im sorry but i have only managed to view rwadams first knight. It has unbelievable ratings and i love the theming its great but i will not be a ble to compare with alienated's entry due to me not having other expansion packs.
  • Critic%s's Photo

Someoooone made a mistake in their list a page or two before this....
  • cBass%s's Photo

Someoooone made a mistake in their list a page or two before this....

Alienated - LL
    rwadams - RCT2
    Jacko Shanty - WW
    MightyMouse011 - LL
    Coasterkidmwm - RCT2

I believe you made the mistake, Critic.
  • Critic%s's Photo
    So it is..

That's my reading in the middle of the night on caffiene...
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo
    10:59 PM.
  • Jacko Shanty%s's Photo
    I'm sorry no one can view mine. I spent a really long time on it.. and it's a shame I made it WW by mistake. So you still might be able to view it because I have made parks with WW installed, and they've come out with just RCT2.

But anyways.. my entry is kinda strange, so I think that's why it didn't win. I'm going to enter something else though..
  • ECC%s's Photo
    First Knight was great. Particularly the layout and colors on the castle architecture. Supports need work though.

Coasterkid's was bland. Nothing special.

I'll look at the LL entries later.
  • Critic%s's Photo
    I actually read it around 11:30, Gym.
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo

I actually read it around 11:30, Gym.

heh im just being an ass and trying to be funny. move along.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading