Pro Tour 1 / The NE Pro Tour

This topic hosts comments for 68 parks(View Parks)
  • Critic%s's Photo
    The ass part worked..

:p
  • AustinPowers%s's Photo
    Its a real shame that Roger is not entering anymore.....he should of got in on this round....

I liked Alienated's entry tho too....maybe they could have tied ;)

Shame about Jacko's entry being WW too, it was very unique...and I liked Mighty Mouse's entry even tho it was said 'has been done before'....

Coasterkid's coaster very nice...just need some help on atmosphere and architecture...
  • Jacko Shanty%s's Photo
    I made some screens for you un-Wacky-Worlds-ified people... I found the problem - the hippo ride some how got clicked. ???

Here are the screens:

Entrance

Lift hill

Traffic dodging

Middle of the city

Chemical plant

Skate park

Overview

Tell me what you think. ;)
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo
    looks great. I like how the coaster is banked over the skatepark skidder thingamajig. And the chemical factory is leet. Overall the archy looks sloppy. Well, unneccesarily crazy. Doesn't really look too "RCTish" due to excessive custom scenery. GREAT idea tho. And do the cars move that it weaves between?
  • Jacko Shanty%s's Photo
    No.. they don't. But I know the architecture looks sloppy.. and I can do tons better. The urban theme is a hard theme to tackle though.. so I wasn't really sure how to do it.
  • CoasterkidMWM%s's Photo

Coasterkid's coaster very nice...just need some help on atmosphere and architecture...

Thank you.

That's what everyone says about most of my rides. Crappy theming, crappy architecture, crappy atmosphere, somewhat good ride layout and execution, crappy path setup, crappy tree scheme, crappy etc...

Jacko your ride looked extremely entertaining. That was a wonderful idea and it looked extremely tricky to accomplish. Good job.
  • sloB%s's Photo
    ^I didn't like ANY of the ride...

Sorry, but the ride layout was really awkward, I thought, and not visually appealing at all. I'm not gonna touch the architecture, landscaping and theming becuase you have 'explained' that.
  • super rich%s's Photo
    Judging my the screenshots i think it looks quite good.
  • cBass%s's Photo
    I love it, Jacko. It's certainly the most creative entry of the round. The setting is realistic in a slightly cartoony way, which suits your style.

You've done well with the urban settings. I can't wait to see what else you've got up your sleeve.
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo
    I love it. You really have that urban feel to it. It is creative and the arcitecture is very urby. Nice Job. Oh i also like the skatepark ;).
  • \/\/33/\/\an%s's Photo
    I dont really like urban parks at all so it's a bit hard for me to judge Jackos work. I'd say it has many great ideas like the dodging traffic. Is it from matrix (the idea????)?
  • Jacko Shanty%s's Photo
    :'( Well it looks like the urban theme is not wanted... OH well. But thanks for the comments from those that got what I was doing. I guess I'm going to have to develope a more hackneyed style, because that's obviously the stuff that wins... I dunno if I'll enter any more... no time. But I do have a couple ideas. :)
  • Koaster Kid%s's Photo
    When exactly are the entries due? What time Sun, or early Mon?
    I'm running it close to the line.
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo
    Assuming you mean the 15th it would be due like 12:00am
    monday. Since it is due by monday or somthing that.

:SA:
  • Steve%s's Photo
    im entering the video game one so watch out

:w00t:
  • Leighx%s's Photo

im entering the video game one so watch out

:w00t:

oh crap.
    who else is going in for the video game one??.

:et:
  • CoasterkidMWM%s's Photo
    Me, I won't win though, don't worry.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    FINALLY an LL entry wins a round.

If I had to qualify, i'd be entering as many rounds as possible to try and get in...seriously, just for the pride!

All the LL parkmakers out there (apart from Alienated of course) - FOR SHAME!

:D
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    Well mantis, i'm playing with RCT/LL now that I got the patch. Congrats Alienated, nice entry. Great atmosphere and nice hacking. Everything in yours really worked well.

RCTWadems- Please compete in another round!!!! With your architecture you could win the Dark Ride round. You really desirve it!

The rest of the entries were pretty good. Now whoever did the one about the computer chip with the russians and stuff, your storyline was good but had too much of a depressing entry. America gets to die! Give me a break.

ride6
  • gir%s's Photo
    I'm stuck on entering the dark round or not. Its more of a round leaning toward RCT2. :(

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading