Pro Tour 1 / The NE Pro Tour

This topic hosts comments for 68 parks(View Parks)
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo

:birthday:?

:birthday2:
  • MightyMouse%s's Photo

:birthday2:

I'll pass.
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo
    Alright.
    *waits for Iris to post results* :)
    BTW who all entered the movie round besides Deanosrs?
  • Rct Flame%s's Photo

Alright.
    *waits for Iris to post results*  :)

*punch*
  • spiderman%s's Photo
    I entered. Yay.
  • Jacko Shanty%s's Photo
    About 3 more hours left of 2003 on the east coast. :birthday2:

My movie themed entry was unfinished.. ;)
  • ECC%s's Photo
    Well, I was going to do an entry for the video game entry, but it was going to be of the Tony Hawk's Pro Skater games.

Posted Image

I was gonna fill the whole park with half pipes and kickers, and rails, and what not. But I lost inspiration for it and realized that I wasn't going to make the deadline. That, and that I forgot that you couldn't hack the track invisible if you have vertical track. Damn.

-And yes, I was going to get rid of the paths and station.
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo
    Dang you should have finished it. :(
    It would have been so awsome.
  • Jacko Shanty%s's Photo

-And yes, I was going to get rid of the paths and station.

How exactly do you get rid of the station and make the coaster run?
  • ECC%s's Photo
    I meant hide them.
  • California Coasters%s's Photo
    I quit too, yes, I am still interested, had tons of detail, probably good enough to get 2nd of first, TONS of hacks, I was proud of it, but I had no time to finish it... I am not going to release it, sorry guys...
  • deanosrs%s's Photo
    Well, shit happens...

So many people drop out of these contests... if I say I'm going to enter, I always do even if my entry is crap, see hi-rollers... any entry is better than nothing, even if u fill in gaps with water or foliage you might as well send it in... waste of time otherwise.
  • laz0rz%s's Photo
    When iris was here he should have posted the results.....but alas; the whole time he was here today, he was looking at the AD District.
  • ECC%s's Photo
    Quit your bitching.
  • Scarface%s's Photo

When iris was here he should have posted the results.....but alas; the whole time he was here today, he was looking at the AD District.

Grrr......

shut up
  • Toon%s's Photo
    *shakes head at impatient idiots*

I'm sure he'll rush to get the results up now. If it were me I'd make you wait much longer for being an ingrate.
  • John%s's Photo
    Maybe that is what he's doing. ;) Extend it one day for every person that asks when the results are going to be up sounds good.
    ...So, this begs the question: when are the results going to be up? :p
  • CoasterkidMWM%s's Photo

Grrr......

Don't nag him. It must be god awful annoying. He'll do it when he feels like it. He owns the site, and hell, he could just cancel the whole contest if he wanted to right now.
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    [quote name='CoasterkidMWM' date='Jan 1 2004, 10:41 PM']Grrr......[/quote]
    He owns the site, and hell, he could just cancel the whole contest if he wanted to right now. [/quote]
    I sure as hell hope not. This could turn out to be the most interesting and best contest in recent (and possably all of) RCT. I'm not too worried about the results, Iris will post em' when he's ready.

ride6
  • iris%s's Photo
    Round 11 has come to an end.
    I let Coaster Ed judge this round since I was out of town for the past week.

Another of our more consistent entries has finally won, after several very enjoyable entries he's finally taken round 11. It was a very tough round, with the top 4 all very capable entries, including a legendary prison's final escape, a futuristic detailed city engulfed in a desert, and a legendary battle based on Lord of the Rings, which would have won theming wise...but coaster design really hurt its chances. Also strong entries from the other contestants, just not quite as detailed as the ones chosen. I'm very happy to finally announce this parkmakers name as a member of the Pro Tour, so congratulations and thanks for all the wonderful entries you've produced.

The winner of this contest is....
    RWAdams
    Welcome RWAdams to the Pro Tour!

1. Julius Ceaser by RWAdams
    2. The Rock by AustinPowers
    3. 2050 AD by darkfire
    4. Return of the King by deanosrs
    5. Project T3 by MightyMouse011
    6. 633 Squadron by spiderman
    7. Dreamcatcher by ECC
    Thanks to those who entered.

Tags