Pro Tour 1 / The NE Pro Tour

This topic hosts comments for 68 parks(View Parks)
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo

5._______________ - Create The Best Liquid Coaster (November 17)
    12.______________ - Create The Best Video Game-Themed Ride (January 6)

I guess I may as well take a shot at the above.

I can't really be bothered entering.

Do I see something funny here?
  • Marshy%s's Photo
    Oh sorry, Am I not allowed to change my mind?
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo
    Yes.
  • John%s's Photo

Oh, God forbid. :|

...? Not really sure what exactly you mean by that...
    But what I meant was that it was started before any of these newer Disney parks...

Thanks for the words of encouragement. Hopefully I won't disappoint. :D
  • Micool%s's Photo
    lol... I thought you meant "I started the park a long time ago and that's why it sucks, and the ideas are worn out, etc..."

Unless that is what you meant...

Because when it comes to such things, you are only a child, my son.

All hail vTd!! |)
  • Marshy%s's Photo
    As for the Hotel contest, I think that Itll be close between John and RCTNW, I cant remember anyone else who is entering, Kumba is? Ermmmmm....Brent0s?

Oh well..Good luck everyone.

EDIT: forgot the 0 on Brent0s ;)
  • John%s's Photo

lol... I thought you meant "I started the park a long time ago and that's why it sucks, and the ideas are worn out, etc..."

Unless that is what you meant...

Because when it comes to such things, you are only a child, my son.

All hail vTd!! |)

Ah no, I haven't gotten out of the scenario editor though. Restarted so many damned times. ;) 10th or 11th version now...
  • Kumba%s's Photo

As for the Hotel contest, I think that Itll be close between John and RCTNW, I cant remember anyone else who is entering, Kumba is? Ermmmmm....Brent0s

yeah i am, even if i dont finish i will send what i got. i only have done like 4 tiles worth of wall, so im like 1% done 8@

EDIT: due to the fact i hate makeing hotels i need to quit :'(
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    ah, screw it. I may do the mine train but i think that may be all i bother with. We'll see. I'm still better that any of you know.... :w00t:

ride6
  • natelox%s's Photo

I'm still better that any of you know.... :w00t:

unless you visit thrillnetwork.com :)
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo

LMAO! Score!
  • Raven-SDI%s's Photo
    "Has Raven? No. His work blows, yet he's in it. But for good reason I guess, it's his club and all. He still sucks balls when it comes to the game. RCTFan's better.

And you'll see my new stuff soon, once the entry's are released for the first one I'm entering in, as well as when screens come for my DLH park, which shall arrive by weeks end if all goes well."

Hello.

Ummmm...

I don't know whether to laugh or be pissed off here.

I guess trying to make your mark on the community by slamming me is your goal.
    As far as my gay homo club goes...

It's not a club, it's a company. My/our members are in my "blind" eyes the best of what I like in parkmaking, so I asked them to join.

As far as me being "in", LoL. I may have thought of the entire contest, but I never said I was entering it...
    Yet...

RCTFan may be better than me, I have never seen his stuff...

Well if you think I suck balls at the game, then fine. I am releasing my first release in 2 years this week, so you all can judge me then, though I really won't give a fuck what you think anyway...

You can call me bad all day, I make parks and rides the way I like them. You don't see me making a Disney park now do you?

You unoriginal stain...

P.S.- John, sorry about the Disney rib, but I had to do it :)

Raven-SDI
    §
  • mantis%s's Photo

Oh, God forbid. :|

:stupid: :|
  • John%s's Photo

P.S.- John, sorry about the Disney rib, but I had to do it :)

'Das ak... I know what you meant. ;) Just don't let me catch you ripping mah Disney again, k? :p
  • Hevydevy%s's Photo
    Sounds like fun. I'm in.
    =:-)
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    ok, i quit the hotel contest coz i hate hotels, resorts and makeing really big stuff in genral, and im about 10% done with my rapids and i was wondering if adding buildings near the rapids station is ok? just for scenery and feal, and if i am not juged on them thats ok.
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo
    You're not even allowed to use trees Kumba, so why would you use buildings?
  • Ride6%s's Photo

Even then, I've been building some really sweet stuff recently and i haven't nor will i show screens of the wonders i've created. I may go for the watercoaster contest too. Depends on when i finish my current project... or at least how far it is along.

ride6
  • John%s's Photo

makeing really big stuff in genral

I think we all kinda knew that with how tiny your architecture is... ;) Patience child, patience...

Again, I have to gloat and say my hotel is coming along nicely... :p Just trees and other miscellaneous things to go now...
  • Kumba%s's Photo

You're not even allowed to use trees Kumba, so why would you use buildings?

what the fuck are you talking about? i just read every post by iris in this topic and he never said anything like that.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading