Pro Tour 1 / The NE Pro Tour

This topic hosts comments for 68 parks(View Parks)
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo
    Fine Kumba, get disqualified.
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo
    rotflmao.
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo
    go Freak
  • jon%s's Photo
    I'm dropping out of hotel contest. There is no way I will finish it by Monday.
  • RCTNW%s's Photo
    Now if everyone else would just drop out, I might stand a chance. John? ;)

Seriousely guys, stick with it. This is a great contest and it's important to finish something you started. Finishing a project, no matter how small it is, is not easy and you need the experience for what is needed to finish a park so that when you do complete your best park, you won't leave something out.

To everyone thats participating in the first weeks contest, hang in there. I hoping to see some kick ass hotels and I for one don't want to see just 2 or 3.

rctnw
  • John%s's Photo
    Yeah, right. Like I'd pass up another competition where a parkmaker can be chosen... ;) Fat chance. :D
  • RCTNW%s's Photo
    It was worth a try, not that I knew it would work.
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    id rather be chosen by virtue of spotlight winning.
  • CoasterkidMWM%s's Photo
    This is a rather stupid question probbly already asked. But that NE member themed ride, is a ride that you thme after an actual NE member, like make a themed to Butterfinger, or is that just a ride in general themed to anything you want it to be, but you have to be an NE member? Sorry about making everyone dumber by asking this.
  • deanosrs%s's Photo
    Go through this topic. The answer's in there somewhere.
  • sloB%s's Photo

This is a rather stupid question probbly already asked. But that NE member themed ride, is a ride that you thme after an actual NE member, like make a themed to Butterfinger, or is that just a ride in general themed to anything you want it to be, but you have to be an NE member? Sorry about making everyone dumber by asking this.

Its a ride themed after any NE member or after NE in general (I have no clue what that means.) Its a difficult one but its very open-ended.
  • RCTNW%s's Photo
    Pacific Island Grand Hotel is now complete and will be submitted tomorrow night. BTW - When will the results from each weeks contest be announced?

rctnw
  • John%s's Photo
    The Imperial Riyadh Resort (Riyadh, Saudi Arabia) is now complete! This marks my second finished project ever, and my first contest entry ever. Iris, expect it in your inbox later tonight. :)
  • deanosrs%s's Photo
    Mine's sitting in Iris' inbox (hopefully). As it was always going to be (I was a poor liar, as mantis spotted).

Get ready for Hacienda Resort Mexico.
  • John%s's Photo
    ... And the countdown 'til tomorrow begins... ;)
  • RCTNW%s's Photo
    So that makes three completed:

Pacific Island Grand Hotel - RCTNW
    Imperial Riyadh Resort - John
    Hacienda Resort Mexico - deanosrs

Any others?
  • Brent%s's Photo
    It's due Monday now? What time on Monday? I've been at my dad's the whole weekend (still am) so I thought I couldn't get it in on time. And with those three entering, if I get mine in, there's a good chance I could win... unless RCTNW did something to the hotel that's just 10000x better than what I'm doing.

No offense James, it's a great hotel (that's an understatement), but um, I just had to step up to the plate with mine on Thursday/Friday morning to make it that much better, lol. But anyways, may the best man win. :scarface:
  • rwadams%s's Photo
    The [font="Impact"]Ritz-Carlton South Beach[/font] is done and on the way. Keeps fingers crossed.

Rog :)
  • spiderman%s's Photo
    I think I'll give the video game themed ride and movie themed ride contests a go, I think I'll pull off some of my best work...even though it probably won't win.

And no action zone (finally!)
  • Brent%s's Photo
    RW entered? Aw shucks.... I guess I won't send mine in afterall.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading