Pro Tour 1 / The NE Pro Tour

This topic hosts comments for 68 parks(View Parks)
  • \/\/33/\/\an%s's Photo
    I might enter the liquid coaster round. Depends on the deadline, when is it?
  • Marshy%s's Photo
    November the 17th.

1 week and 1 day from now...

Hurry up if you are, I know how long you take with rct2 :D
  • artist%s's Photo
    Im going to enter best video game ride and movie ride and i have some exellent ideas and will start very soon so watch out!

:lol:

~nemesis chris~

Btw whos entering 11# and 12#.
  • Six Frags%s's Photo

And Kumba should've won.  I think the reason that he didn't is that Iris knows he can make in with another round and Six Frags probably couldn't.  Iris is looking to get a wide veriety of people and Six Frags is a bit of a suprise, there by it is varried.

ride6

What is that for bullshit?!?
    Iris and Raven judged the parks/rides on which they thought was the best NE-member themed ride... This could be interpreted in different ways.. Iris puts it the best;

Very creative rides all around, and each was extremely enjoyable in different ways. One taking a member's ride name as the theme, another using their "style of parkmaking", and one mimicing someone's other parks.

Some people didn't like my work, some did.... Although I'm not too good in mini's or just rides, I did my best, and that doesn't mean I can't win another round....
    Now, you made me very curious to YOUR entry for the next round...

SF
  • Leighx%s's Photo

Im going to enter best video game ride and movie ride and i have some exellent ideas and will start very soon so watch out!

:lol:

~nemesis chris~

Btw whos entering 11# and 12#.

im entering both of them. probaly dont stand a chance but ohwell.
    good luck on your entery.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    oh yeah!!! i feel sorry for whoever's enterin' the liquid coaster contest...mwahahaha!

;)
  • v1perz%s's Photo
    It seems like ride6 is setting himself up for a fall if his adventure ride doesn't get frist place, with all this trash talkin.
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo

oh yeah!!! i feel sorry for whoever's enterin' the liquid coaster contest...mwahahaha!

;)

I'm going to laugh so hard if someone beats your ass.
  • Steve%s's Photo

I'm going to laugh so hard if someone beats your ass.

i wouldnt be surprised if someone did...mines nuthin' special so far, but it will put up a good fight im sure...

|)
  • Kevin%s's Photo

;)

You shouldn't be so confident. ;)

Like I said before, you never know what can happen.

Kraken :et:
  • Steve%s's Photo
    ^so true kraken...so true...i look forward to seeing your entry as well as everyone elses!

good luck!
  • Ride6%s's Photo

It seems like ride6 is setting himself up for a fall if his adventure ride doesn't get frist place, with all this trash talkin.

Once again i feel the need to correct myself. I'm not really making an attempt at "Trash Talking" anyone. It's just i wanted people to know that the contest could be set up as to get a larger verity of people in there, that's all.

Now Six Frags, i'm sorry if you took that wrong but your coaster was wierd, there-by you would've had a harder time "cutting it" in a more competitive round. Kumba builds in a more "conteperary" way that seems to be able to allow him to adapt to any ride type or theming nessisary to make a decent showing in any round. SF entry seemed more specialized, good at what it was doing but not much elce. But on a brighter note Six Frags had better, more advanced theming and there was still plenty of creativity in that mini. Just i enjoyed Kumba's more.

On the Adventure Ride i'll just say mine is already in and i hope the judges enjoyed it.

Good luck to all on your personal enterys,
    ride6
  • Marshy%s's Photo
    Im fed up of all the cockiness, its only a damn game.

And everyone thinks theirs will win, I won't win, for sure.
  • \/\/33/\/\an%s's Photo

Im fed up of all the cockiness, its only a damn game.

Agree on that one.
  • Critic%s's Photo
    I'll third that statement.. [Though if athletic games can have participants that are cocky, why can't these two games?!]

And likely the only one I'll enter is the Alien Themed Coaster..

I'm not sure as of now..
  • AustinPowers%s's Photo
    Kumba wanted you all to know he has turned in his next entry to Iris......

*sigh* good luck again ;)
  • artist%s's Photo

Kumba wanted you all to know he has turned in his next entry to Iris......

*sigh* good luck again ;)

good luck Kumba i know you will get in this time.

~nemesis chris~
  • Steve%s's Photo

good luck Kumba i know you will get in this time.

he better...im sick of seeing him get second place all the time...good luck Kumba! cant wait to see the results tonight! i also cant wait to see what ride6 has to offer too!

8)
  • Themeparkmaster%s's Photo
    Thank you Iris!

I may finish an entry now ;)
  • VegasCoaster%s's Photo
    Well the odds are with him. The more he enters the better his chances. That and if he places 2nd or 3rd consistently they are going to put him in there.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading