Pro Tour 1 / The NE Pro Tour

This topic hosts comments for 68 parks(View Parks)
  • Leighx%s's Photo
    ride 6's was ok but i didnt like the big wal? and wat was up with the nartiz cross thing?
    kumbas was samller but still looked great!! :D
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    :lol:
  • v1perz%s's Photo
    I actually want Kumba to keep entering these contests, hes giving me so many good hacking ideas! :D

Anyway, i have confidence in you Kumba, youll get in sooner or later...
  • VegasCoaster%s's Photo
    I liked ride6's entry, even though it had the huge wall around the entire ride that was quite an eyesore. I especially liked how you timed the rides to launch the explosions at the trains, very nice job on that.

I liked Kumba's, but the ride sucked. You had the car going backwards through some of the most intense parts of the ride, which really weren't instense at all. I liked your theming better than ride6's, and man did you use a shitload of hacks.

Overall, I think ride6 deserved the win mainly because the quality of the actual ride was a lot better than Kumba's.
  • RCTNW%s's Photo

ride 6's was ok but i didnt like the big wal? and wat was up with the nartiz cross thing? 
    kumbas was samller but still looked great!!  :D

Read the "read me doc" that was included with the d/l. He explains why he used it and even warned that if you would get offended to not open the park. This is why we include the "read me.doc" as you should read them BEFORE you open a park. It helps explain things about the concept so that it will improve your "walking" experience.
  • v1perz%s's Photo
    I didn't say i didn't read the read-me, i didn't even get one with the download. All i got was the park, no readme included.
  • KaiBueno%s's Photo
    Sad, but NO ONE reads readme.doc's anymore...not even Toon.

One would think it's included with the attached park for a reason...

Oh well, sad.

Kai :'(
  • RCTNW%s's Photo

I didn't say i didn't read the read-me, i didn't even get one with the download. All i got was the park, no readme included.

Did I quote you?

BTW - I did notice that you said that. ;)
  • artist%s's Photo
    well i really liked both entrys.

I think that ugly wall let it down.

And if Kumba's was bigger it would have won.

Im entering the mine train contest who else is so i no wat im up against.

thanx

~nemesis chris~
  • jon%s's Photo
    ^
    I'm entering everything from now on! I have a few plans.
  • Leighx%s's Photo
    im entering the mine train coaster,
  • artist%s's Photo

im entering the mine train coaster,

Intresting....
  • jon%s's Photo
    Are you two, the only entrants besides me.
  • artist%s's Photo

Are you two, the only entrants besides me.

I hope so...
  • jon%s's Photo
    Hey, were in the top three instantly. Lol
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Wow, it seems strategy is more important than we all first thought...

Lots of people I expected to get in haven't so far, which means if they are entering they may all go up against each other, so not all will get in.

This was an easy round IMO. Shame. Where the hell was freak, too?!

Hopefully more people will enter the later ones :-/
  • Toon%s's Photo

Sad, but NO ONE reads readme.doc's anymore...not even Toon.

One would think it's included with the attached park for a reason...

Oh well, sad.

Kai  :'(

Sure, air my laundry in public ;) That's the last time I use you for confessional! :lol:
  • jon%s's Photo

Hopefully more people will enter the later ones :-/

Why? If they don't wont it be easier. However, There has been some really good quality so far and I am sure that as people start using the obvious strategy (doing the later rounds). The quality will increase because of rivalry.

p.s. Is anyone entering the Liquid Coaster.
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo

I would've thought Freak was entering this...

You'd think so, wouldn't you? Oh well, Alpha is a bit more important to me at the moment. We'll see if I bother entering again. After losing the rapids ride so badly, I'm not sure if competitions are best for me.
  • Kevin%s's Photo

p.s. Is anyone entering the Liquid Coaster.

I'm doing the liquid round. Its nothing new really. But it was deeply influenced by a recent park that was just released about a month ago. ;)

I beleive Marshy, steve, and sLob are taking part to.

Kraken

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading